Liam

RS Leadership/ '07 scape and regular

First off who is going to lead the RS clan to victory and also will the clan be based in Regular runescape or 07 scape

I personally nominate these 4:

Akio

Nova

Pinoy

Jay

They were the first and deserve the spot. Or maybe we can have a DL for pking and skilling and questing and what not? Not too bad of an idea.

I personally nominate these 4:

Akio

Nova

Pinoy

Jay

They were the first and deserve the spot. Or maybe we can have a DL for pking and skilling and questing and what not? Not too bad of an idea.

It seems like there should be 1 or 2 heads of the clan then there can be other sub-groups for skilling with their own leaders. We should really make a pole and vote for temporary leader while we are still getting things off the ground though just to have some guidance

I'll definitely lead mage bank west drags/deep hybrid trips if you guys need it. I have a ton of experience with it. But I don't want any "Div-Leader" or "Manager" association with it.

Im a very well trained skiller. Sadly no 99's but a lot of high level skills. I like this idea maybe we can make it happen sometime later. Tho we don't get powers I think it would be fun :D

I'm more focused on who is actually active now? Me and Nova have been playing a lot ,but he has been telling me that he hasn't really seen anyone on lately. Except for pinoy but he won't get his membership back till next week and even then he gets on once and awhile.

Warrior is running his own division and then nova is playing on his universities laptop since his computer broke. Pinoy also has his own division to run and Idk what the hell jaybreezy has been doing lately (smoking blunts :P).

Ive been playing Alot dunno if u had me added or not. I dont run a division nor am i admin or mod :s dunno if u want me to help u (if thats alright) run this div. If not thats totally cool.

~Thanks Eden