STEAM_0:0:23934471

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Hey my name is Tim, You can call me -Savage. I love to game. i do play minecraft and i game in C:SS. Im active on JB and i joined in your fun night and i really enjoyed it but thanks and i hope i get it . ^.^

0, you are really active but I never see you on ct and you don't call warden (I don't know if too young or just shy or both) if you do call it and show that you know the rules i'll change this to a +1

9/10 A

6/10 M

EDIT: Changing to a +1 because he proved that he knows motd/rules and hes really active.

-Savage try waiting 2-3 days to bump your app, this gives other peoples apps to be at the top to.

To start, you are a great person, your funny and you know the rules. You play a lot and you help people a lot, like telling them things they may not know. Your pretty good at rebeling :p and good at playing ct.

M:8/10

a:7/10

D: +1

eh, +1

Fairly active, also fairly knows the motd. as far as i know, never had problems with him as far as i've played. i think. (im stupid.)

M 8.5/10

A 9/10

editing because i forgot to say he was gay.

he's also gay.

Just a reminder that this Application has been up for exactly One month, which is the amount of time given for a Member Application. If by the end of today, you do not have the required amount of vouches (10 1-ups) this thread will be closed and you will have to wait two weeks to re-submit a new one!