Sign in to follow this  
toob

Nathan Day needs rules..

Every time we do Nathan day, I always hear different rules from different mods/admins. This is probably because we don't have any set rules that are written down (I haven't found them). Everyone just goes with what they heard basically.

For example, I've heard you have to stop at 3ts, some said 4ts, others say there is no time you have to stop... Also, guards will shoot ts for a time they unstacked in the past. I feel like it should be like lava, where if you go back into the stack you're no longer a rebel.

I think Nathan Day should be in rules, it gets played quite often. Any thoughts?

Its not in the MOTD so they could change it to however they want (as long as its approved) Though, this is usually how I do it.

Nathan Day

The Ts must stay stacked up at all times. They can move to where ever they want as long as they do not go into vents or armory. If a T leaves the stack, he may be shot. If the T gets back into the stack he is not a rebel. This game must be stopped when there's 4 Ts alive.

I see. So you can do it until lr then if warden doesn't specify stop at X amount of ts? It's up to the warden basically, as long as it's admin approved.

if there are only 2 left, and one unstacks, technically they are both unstacked... who gets lr? you should stop at 2 left no matter what imo then do trivia etc for lr.