tree

Operation Pimp csgo

Doubt it. You just want a good job to magically roll by. I don't hear the Mexicans complaining about lack of work.

actually no, i've applied almost everywhere. and not just to one place per company, atleast 10 starbucks, disneyland/claifornia adventure, fast food, stores, malls etc. starbucks only gave me a response at 2 stores when i caled the rest never answered, and they said they recently hired so they were not looking at applications for now. disneyland said my application is pending for the spring seasonals, but it is getting late, and spring break is starting up. so it may have been submitted late. as for fast food, yes i refuse to work at places like mcdonalds and del taco etc. so what i meant was i applied to inn-n-out chipotle and pual's place. no response except chipotle saying that they would put my application in for the summer seasonals. the movie theater near me said they are putting it in for summer as well.

actually no, i've applied almost everywhere. and not just to one place per company, atleast 10 starbucks, disneyland/claifornia adventure, fast food, stores, malls etc. starbucks only gave me a response at 2 stores when i caled the rest never answered, and they said they recently hired so they were not looking at applications for now. disneyland said my application is pending for the spring seasonals, but it is getting late, and spring break is starting up. so it may have been submitted late. as for fast food, yes i refuse to work at places like mcdonalds and del taco etc. so what i meant was i applied to inn-n-out chipotle and pual's place. no response except chipotle saying that they would put my application in for the summer seasonals. the movie theater near me said they are putting it in for summer as well.

What's wrong with McDonalds?

What's wrong with McDonalds?

I don't feel like it is a real job, unless you get into upper division, and the hours are terrible (what i heard from friends working there). not to mention i don't personally like the company, the only time i eat food there now is when i go snowboarding, because my sister likes their dollar coffee and it is on the way to the freeway.

revival of this movement

phase cpmenu complete

store in progress

on to phase 3 : unban all the retards from ct or server bans #populate

thoughts: If they come back and fuck up re ban gg

on to phase 3 : unban all the retards from ct or server bans #populate thoughts: If they come back and fuck up re ban gg

Debatable. Not unbanning everyone, but maybe if some people who were popular within the server and not complete morons, show some remorse for their actions, did not hack, we may unban them. Talk must be done within teamspeak with myself and bleed, and we must be in contact with said players. Operation Lquidador was rather successful so far, not too many problems.