xGJake

xGJake - Counter-Strike: Source

+1 Played with him a lot recently. Good guy. Would be nice to have him back in xG.

A: 7/10 (Has been on quite a bit lately.)

M: 9/10 (Except when drunk. lol)

Remember to provide the correct format/template when dealing with a Member Application guys!

This guy is an oldie from xG, and is by far my favorite Korean bud. Hell'a chill, and is a pleasure to have around the server. He always brings his spontaneous and crazy behaviour wherever he goes, which does make a more lively Jailbreak and TeamSpeak. Was previously in xG, and left due to personal issues if I recall correctly.

A: 7/10

- Both on Jailbreak as well as TeamSpeak, I almost always see this guy on. I haven't been extremely active recently due to personal issues, but in the time that I have been on Jailbreak, he has also been on. Activity is where it should be.

M: 10/10

- Always keeps a level-headed behaviour going on, and doesn't ever rage or lose his temper. Besides, whenever he does it's absolutely hilarious. While on the server, he notifies us in a calm manner whenever a rule is being broken, unlike other players who spam constantly with things such as "FREEKILL, SLAY". Same goes for TeamSpeak, he has a great personality and is almost always the first to start a conversation as well. Maturity is meeting higher then expectations.

D: +1 all the way across the sky. Definitely deserves to be in the community, and I think he will attract more players to our servers with his fun and crazy attitude!

- Dat guy, Forest

+1 just be more considerate on teamspeak, if its like 2 am and there are a handful of ppl on ts, dont go yelling and saying random stuff, just go with the flow of everyone else, if they were all uppity and talking, then u can talk more and stuff

+1 just be more considerate on teamspeak, if its like 2 am and there are a handful of ppl on ts, dont go yelling and saying random stuff, just go with the flow of everyone else, if they were all uppity and talking, then u can talk more and stuff

I tell you guys this all teh time just tell me to shutup. I get excited sometimes lol

Alright, so looking over this, you've got 19, but I changed my vote and I'm too lazy to go back and edit it. Plus I'll be closing this thread.

+1

M: 9/10

A: 9/10

So you do have 20, and Serbians vote, so...

68747470733a2f2f696d67312e78656e6f67616d652e72732f696d706f727465642f323031322f30392f33312e706e67

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed

here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click

here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click

here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click Staff Roster

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-This furry be closin' ur thread

Also, @@serbiansnaga @Brian @@Duckii Please promote to member on forums~