xGJake

xGJake - Counter-Strike: Source

Have seen you around on Teamspeak some and occasionally on Jailbreak, but due to not seeing you that much, I'm going to stay at a -0 for the time. Had seen you, but a few of the times all I heard was complaining over bad wardens.

Activity: 7/10

Maturity: 7/10

Decision: -0

Idk who this is and i think its Jake360 idk but mature and pretty active and ill stay at -0

M:7

A:7

D: -0

It says in the title... Jake who is also formerly known as Korean. And although this forum account is new, it is counted as a re-submission. (The steam account is also a new one [a few months old] from his prior one.)

I only need 10 right? xD

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- 1 co-leader to agree on your return

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- 1 co-leader to agree on your return

Thx

TBH it states you need 20, but that rules was mainly made for the "bandwagon" people that left and wanted to rejoin, but its up to them if they wanna enforce it when you left awhile ago.

It says in the title... Jake who is also formerly known as Korean. And although this forum account is new, it is counted as a re-submission.

There's your answer bb. Need 20 vouches and a thumbs-up from at least 1 Co-Leader and must have given it atleast a month (except for Neo). It was always a rule under anyone who is reapplying to xG.

I only need 10 right? xD

If you were previously in xG, you need 20 +1s including 2 co-leaders, [@serbiansnaga, @Brian, @duckii]

Edit: Fixing tags, not sure why that fucked up @@serbiansnaga @@Duckii

If you were previously in xG, you need 20 +1s including 2 co-leaders, [@serbiansnaga, @Brian, @duckii]

Edit: Fixing tags, not sure why that fucked up @@serbiansnaga @@Duckii

1 co. it was changed cuz you can't get 2 unless you are like me or a few in TS who talks to them all.

I feel like some people are making a little too big of a deal out of this member application. For fucks sake even Aegean (the one who demoted me) said I did more good than bad. I am feeling like you guys are actually taking my membership in serious consideration of "should we trust this guy". Some of you might not know me and I understand your feelings then but you guys who have been around for some time also know me. After my rant and rave towards papi when he tried to calm me down I had a realization that I made a bad decision there and confronted him and said how sorry I was. The sudden lack of trust really breaks my heart. I have no idea whether or not it's because of recent events in this clan with members that have got some of you so up tight or if that is just the way you are.

There is my opinion on some of your guy's opinion on my application.

With Love

-Jake (Korean)

Right now I am asking myself was I really that bad?

I would really like some opinions now on what the hell is up?

What have I missed?

Where the hell is all the old members?

ASS BURGERS! O.O