ShakeAnBake

ShakeAnBake - Counter-Strike: Source

I wasn't asking for +1's i was telling MrAwesome to take off his -1. And i've asked how to get on teamspeak but no one tells me.

LOL asking me to take off the -1. Well after that lol nope

-1 knows some parts of the motd breaks the rules a fair bit freekills than denys doing it knowing full well he freekilled spams for warden and talks over warden when he doesnt get it so im going to stick with a -1 for now

A 7/10

M 6/10

I think the constant talking now since hes gotten a mic and the inconsistency of knowing the motd are the reasons I will have to give a -1. You're a very active player and yes, talking is fun, but learn to speak when needed and just be smarter. You're a good player but thats not what being a member is, its about knowing the rules and able to be a LITTLE mature.

A : 8/10 Always on

M : 4/10 Dont like it.

D: -1

You tend to spam for warden and show a general ignorance of some of the MOTD rules. I feel that you should mature up a little bit and also let others a chance for wardening. Tarps are frequent and inconsistency in orders.

M;(3)/10

A:7.5/10

D:-1

So added up all of his vouches, total of 14 -1's doesnt look likes its gunna get any better. @@Forest @ gkoo @darkwolf wanna make a decsion or something. Only been open for like 4 or 5 days.

~Thanks Eden