SpermytheCat

"Can I rebel hunt? Can I rebel hunt? DURRR HURRRR"

Alright so ever since hub went down in jailbreak, Ts have been at sort of a disadvantage with no bombs. But jailbreak has become pretty much unplayable on some maps, where the rebel hunters ask to do just that every round. They go to whatever vent Ts might come out of before the Ts can even get there and pick them off. I've literally seen people ask to rebel hunt before a warden is even picked. . Shouldn't there be some sort of restriction or pre-requisite before you can ask to go bloody rebel hunt?

Nooooope. You should be thankful, before it wasn't established, CTs were allowed to go "rebel hunt" without permission from the Warden, so while you were rebelling, a CT would pop the fuck out of nowhere and cap yo ass.

At least now you know when a CT is looking for ya.

Doesn't help much as most wardens say "Ct's you may actively rebel hunt." at the beginning of the round. With just that sentence the Counter-Terrorists can just run around the map like they used to. I do enjoy that rule though as it is more favorable to the Terrorist team and I play on that the most ;).

At least now you know when a CT is looking for ya.

Smart ct's use team chat.