MineCrack

Best guns?

I adjust from css and csgo quickly, even with the nerfed guns etc.

Though, being as the deagle is kind of out of the picture, what are the best guns?

I also by a p250 on ct side. When I have money and I need a gun I'll buy an mp7, other than that it's ak/m4 or awp.

Though, I don't have time to waste testing guns due to school, which others should I use?

depending what map and where you're at is the case.

but for CT I would go with- p250 or dualies, mp7 (mp7 is my lucky gun apparently, thought, I use m4 and aug too)

T i would go with- Glock, mp7 (sometimes ak or galil)

It all depends where you at though

also make sure to not buy the most expensive stuff, don't go buy happy at least till you have $10,000

UMP-45, same damage as M4A4, less than half the cost.

No it's not lol; the damage values are completely different.

Autosniper's bullets are like magnets to enemies basically.. Negev ROCKS, just aim low and hold down the trigger (unless they're really far away of course). If I could only use 1 gun, I'd pick the AK or AWP tho.

Famas is a nice gun. Although burst fire is pointless. M4A4 is nice as well as the ak if you know how to use it. P90 best smg although you may aswell buy a famas or galil for basically the same price but it depends what map and what route your taking. P250 favourite pistol. Awp is only good if you are good with the awp. Mag-7 best shotgun. Thats my opinion.

UMP-45, same damage as M4A4, less than half the cost.

No it's not lol; the damage values are completely different.

Although smurf is wrong, they have buffed up the ump lately so its quite effective.