STEAM_0:0:61201130

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

yes it is

no, it isn't. A steam ID should look something like this: STEAM_0:1:51354336 (that's my Steam ID)

I've literally never seen you before, so once you post your Steam ID i'd like to see how much in-game time you actually have on our servers, so until then I'm keeping my vouch at a 0.

A: ???/10 (Never seen him in-game)

M:???/10 (Never seen before, therefore I can't say how mature/immature he might be)

i'd like to see how much in-game time you actually have on our servers

he has 37 for the past 2 weeks overall also I dont thing I have ever seen you on or played with you so -1

Never seen you before, Nor have I heard of you. Improve on you activity and maybe people can start making decsions on your app.

~thanks Eden

Here is your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61201130

Activity: 7/10

I only saw you a couple time on Jailbreak, but the server has been down for some time. Get more active on Teamspeak.

Maturity: 9/10

I've only seen the best from you, very respectful and mature. Would be a great addition to the community.

Decision: +1

Never really on but when you are i've seen you freekill a lot and never call warden, not sure if you have a mic or not or you're just to shy to call warden, be more active and re read motd

A:2

M:4?

D:-1

no, it isn't. A steam ID should look something like this: STEAM_0:1:51354336 (that's my Steam ID)

I've literally never seen you before, so once you post your Steam ID i'd like to see how much in-game time you actually have on our servers, so until then I'm keeping my vouch at a 0.

A: ???/10 (Never seen him in-game)

M:???/10 (Never seen before, therefore I can't say how mature/immature he might be)

STEAM_0:0:40960274

Never really on but when you are i've seen you freekill a lot and never call warden, not sure if you have a mic or not or you're just to shy to call warden, be more active and re read motd

A:2

M:4?

D:-1

i dont think i have ever played with you, and i dont play ct often.

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Jacob

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40960274

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

@@Jacob At the bottom left of any post of yours is an Edit button. You can go to the first post and edit it and put the correct steam ID in. It should work. Also, I have only seen you a few times...and if I remember correctly you don't really know the rules all that well.

So, my decision is a 0. Show a better understanding of the rules and be active and I will change my decision.