SonicRainbow

First Reaction Last Reaction

Don't Jump or Crouch at all. If you people hate it so much, then there should be no problem in co-operating in making it fail. Why implement another needless rule when it's as simple as that?

Don't Jump or Crouch at all. If you people hate it so much, then there should be no problem in co-operating in making it fail. Why implement another needless rule when it's as simple as that?

>Implying we can get other T's to coordinate a plan

The only way for this to work is if a lot of people don't jump or crouch as well. If you're the only person not jumping/crouching, you just end up getting shot for being the last to jump/crouch. Even if you have multiple people doing this, ultimately what most T's want is to get !lr, and usually will betray a plan to mass rebel, to sabotage fr:lr, etc. to hopefully eliminate a bunch of people who are potential threats to their survival. This would really only work a very small amount of the time, and I'm sure people would eventually find a way around the attempted sabotage.

what he is saying forest is that in order for a rebellion to work that they would have to get a bunch of people to be loyal (which is probably not gonna happening unless your name is cristo) and that the plan has to work perfectly.

You only need yourself and one other person. What can the Warden possibly do, you can only kill one person for FR/LR.

The warden could do only First Reaction Jump/Crouch. From what I've seen Forest, when something like this happens, one of the T's will betray the other for a chance at lr. It doesn't matter for how long or how hard you co-operate with another T, because only 1 T is going to get lr, and sooner or later that truce that they made will have to be broken.

ultimately what most T's want is to get !lr, and usually will betray a plan to mass rebel, to sabotage fr:lr

get better at rebelling and just don't be around for frlr

@@Forest @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety

Can we get some kind of consensus about whether or not this will be implemented as a rule or not? I know that Forest has already given his opinion but I'd like to see what the rest of the DM's / Poncher have to say.

I'm noticing a lot of you are making rules because things are "not fun for the T's" and it "makes people leave."

Nobody leaves because of FR/LR, and if the warden is bad and making people leave, GET AN ADMIN TO TELL HIM TO PULL IT TOGETHER OR GET !PASS'D.

May I please remind you that Jailbreak is a Role-Playing Gamemode and is not always supposed to be fun for the terrorists. Of course there is a need to use the entire map but FR/LR is essential in using the map as it is a very effective means of thinning out prisoners before map games/events.

You'd also have the problem of regulars who know older versions of the motd as well as newer players from other JB servers that will have a very hard time knowing how many times exactly fr/lr has been played, especially if they just joined. You'll end up with them asking people how many times its been played an then everyone will fuck the mic chat with "ENOUGH TIMES" and "NOPE ALREADY DONE IT TOO MANY TIMES" and "BAD WARDEN REBEL" which usually lasts a good minute or so, making the process of the round THAT MUCH LONGER.

The last thing we need is another confusing rule and I am strongly against it.