DarkWolf6052

Regarding the "Fun commands" in CS:S

Regarding the "Fun Commands" you currently have on Jailbreak, and every other CS:S server currently, not including ZE/ZM Mod server.

You are not allowed to use these commands. Punishable by demotion from your admin rank straight to member, and/or banned, depending on our mood.

Using these commands can easily break the server, and you aren't supposed to have access to these commands. If you use and/or abuse these commands, and we get complaints, you're either going to be banned or demoted or both.

The commands you are not to use are the ones you DON'T NORMALLY HAVE on our servers.

-Firebomb

-Timebomb

-Freezebomb

-Freeze

-Burn

-Slap

-Drug

-Blind

-Gravity

-Rename

-Beacon

Admin Exclusive Commands

-Vote FF

-Vote AllTalk

-Vote Gravity

-Vote Burn

-Vote Slay

If you are caught using these commands or we get complaints about you using and/or abusing these commands, you're being demoted straight to member. No questions or excuses.

@@Forest @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo Let the others know. They are not allowed to use these commands.

they don't have access to the server, and i just myself was figuring out with the assistance of silence how to remove some on my servers

Please can we have on bhop atleast:

Firebomb

Timebomb

Freezebomb

Burn

Freeze

I understand not giving us gravity cuz it makes it easy to cheat for mods+ but the other commands can't be used to cheat, so we should be allowed to use them.

I have used !gravity a few times to set the checkpoints for maps that don't already have them set so maybe just give it to admin+ and demote for abuse?

@@Forest @@Gkoo @autumn @@DarkWolf6052

I still feel that they should stay and be used accordingly. As most staff is mature enough to understand when it is allowed and not.

But, rules are rules.

I still feel that they should stay and be used accordingly. As most staff is mature enough to understand when it is allowed and not.

But, rules are rules.

in4gkooabuse

how the fuck can commands made for the server break the server? seeing how all of them have been used and abused in the past and recently by unsaid names

No way these commands break the server. I used them a couple times messing around with Bees on scrim by ourselves before this thread was created because I just found out about them when i randomly typed in !admin. In my opinion, why not let admins have them? I mean, they won't do any more harm than if somebody just does !slay @all. And if they abuse, then the appropriate consequences will be taken.

All this code red stuff just seems ridiculous.