Luke - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

luke

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:34575559

Information:

I was playing scrim with my friend and to play competitively i use a fov mod to fix the black boxes on the top and bottom of my screen so its not all wide screen and spread out like normal and i guess it set of some alarms on the scrim server. I was insta banned for it. not sure if it counts as cheating.

Well, it shows you were banned for Eye test violation meaning that you had some sort of hack that made you look around inhumanly and it picked up on that and instabanned you. I do not believe you used a mod for such a thing, Direct me to this mod you speak of.

k - A post showing a picture of you being detected by SMAC and banned by it.

Well, one way we could find out if he's lying or not is unban him temporarily and have him record the screen the ENTIRE time with no cuts. Then, enable this "mod" and if it bans you and doesn't show any other signs of cheating then it could be legitimate.

SMAC is good. Trust in SMAC.

Eye test violation means you are using a "hack" or "mod" to modify the game in your favor by changing what is seen. as opposed to the default view, to get an advantage. if you don't like different things about how it is, set the resolution to be better (for you) without actually modding the game client and play windowed borderless.

Still no reply to this supposed 'mod', so I think it's safe to assume that there Is no mod. You can prove us wrong by posting another Ban Protest later in the future, but in the mean time this request to be unbanned is #Denied and #Closed

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods