Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I'm currently 14 years old, My steam id 47905298. I would consider myself to be a good addition to the
commonwealth
because, I am nice and helpful and would love to become a
. I'm going to try my best to be active.

-1. While I normally don't -1 for never seeing someone before, it's clear you barely have any time on the servers. Upon looking up your Steam ID on rank.xenogamers.com, you have only about 2 hours of total time on our Jailbreak server, no where near enough time to be even considered letting you into xG. I'd be willing to bet that today or one of the last few days was the first time you've ever connected to one of our servers. Spend more time playing, and get to know the community before just diving right in, it's clear that you just want to get tags as quickly as possible, and that you're not dedicated to the community enough to want to be a part of it.

A:1/10 (very little time in-game)

M: ???/10 (really never seen you at all in-game)

EDIT:

o do you want my to play more?

Yes, considering you have only played on our servers for about 2.5 hours.

Bump, judging by your Rank page, Xeno Gamers - Search I can tell you haven't been active. You were connected last a month ago. I don't remember seeing you but one time, you were fine then, but your member application has gone unnoticed for almost a month.

Going off your attitude, I'd give a +1 but because of your activity, I can't.

M: 8/10

A: 1/10

D: -1

Get more active, you can probably get this going since I've bumped it.