Squeak

CS:S Permissions

CS:S Get out of CS:GO?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CS:S Get out of CS:GO?

• Yes, we are a strong independent global offensive that don't need no source
    • No, hell no we weak as shit

I vote for the CS:S division moderators and admins to lose power in our server, we have enough of a presence now of our own accord that I feel the grandfather program is no longer needed. All in favor?

Has something happened that warrants such an action? Because there are only a handful of Staff who have had their powers transferred over. I'm not going against this, I'm just curious to know.

nah the new ones get it too mythic had it, others etc....

or option 3 = give csgo staff css powers, same game neways but less 12 y/os

The only Staff who had powers transfer over from CS:S to CS:GO are any players who had a Moderator/Admin+ status during the time CS:GO was released. Are you sure new ones are getting it too?

yes we are sure. the new ones have been getting it too, like mythic. on topic it is a grandfather clause for a reason. those prior are what get it and that won't change. they are perfectly fine. in essence the rules are the exact same. the only reason there was a seperate rules made was because of time, maps having different things, and games that are in cs go only because of models etc.

Have CS:S Staff been causing any problems or anything on CS:GO? Or is this just a "We don't like your kind" sort of thing.

Also, should discuss with the Higher-Ups as to why new CS:S Mods/Admins are having their powers transferred over to CS:GO

Have CS:S Staff been causing any problems or anything on CS:GO? Or is this just a "We don't like your kind" sort of thing.

I think if anything it would be that they're jealous that they don't have powers in CS:S

It is not a major problem no, and there is some jealousy over having domain in two separate divisions but it has been an issue that a CS:S admin/mod has come onto our server and moderated according to CS:S where something is perfectly acceptable in CS:GO. Furthermore as it 'is' a grandfather clause it should no longer be applicable to new members of the CS:S division.

I don't really see any problem with the current CSS staff that have powers in CSGO and when they do come to play they normally leave it to CSGO staff to sort out issues from what I've seen. Only thing that needs to be sorted is new mods that have powers and that's being sorted.