xGShadowSpy

*Move This* Quarantine Ban Protest - Counter-Strike SourceStrike Source

Because this thread does not meet Ban Protest specifications I'm going to immediately -1 this request. However, I will not be closing the thread because I have the feeling it'll only raise up a stink.

To start off:

This new steam Profile is not evading a ban(was already banned) it is by buddy's laptop that he gave me before he left, he lets me use his steam.

Using any other account to continue playing on our servers after being permanently banned is defined as Ban Evasion. You are avoiding your penalty for breaking our server rules by using another account.

After looking over this player's Ban List, I noticed that before I dealt a permanent ban (for "Breaking Server Rules", which at the time I deemed was a Mass Freekill) you were permanently banned before by @@Duckii (and again under your friend's account) meaning you were given a second chance already. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety

- Dat guy, Forest

After looking over this player's Ban List, I noticed that before I dealt a permanent ban (for "Breaking Server Rules", which at the time I deemed was a Mass Freekill) you were permanently banned before by @@Duckii (and again under your friend's account) meaning you were given a second chance already.

he was banned by duckii originally (the first perm) posted an I<3Silence pic with at the time a $10 donation

He then got banned by you for mass freekill (over a year later) then got banned by duckii because he was on his friends account under the same name lol.

I think he is a great guy and no he wouldn't get staff again (why he was banned in the first place) other than that he is a better player than most on the servers now! he knows the rules as well better than others on server now!

He's a good player, he was banned because of being a part of staff and abusing,, and then he was CT banned, and this isn't a CT ban protest, only a server ban protest(and forums) so if he wants to make a CT ban protest later, thats his choice. So don't look at why he was banned for staff abuse reasons

I +1 for a server unban, but -1 for a ct unban. He massed, so that should still be taken into consideration. Hes a fun player to have around. Its not like he can do any harm by playing T.

Ill leave this open for a little while longer.