ubetterrun3 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Soul "Eater" Evans

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:1656640

Information:

so i was on one of the jailbreak servers and we were having a war day and it was in kitchen and i guess the map has a larger kitchen and then there is a smaller looking kitchen area and i thought that was the kitchen so 3 T's came in and i killed them and was ct permaban for freekilling which i completely understand i agree with the judgement of the admin it was just an accident because i was in the wrong kitchen area. so i hope you'll allow me to be un-banned from CT. thank you.

-1. You've been banned for barely just over an hour. From what I saw of you playing earlier today, you clearly didn't know the rules at all, and something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. Once again, you've barely served any time being Teambanned, and you should definitely wait at least a few weeks before making a ban protest. Revoking your ban now would be basically letting a rulebreaker get away with mass-freekilling.

The reason we ban players who Mass Freekill are because we believe they did not take the time to look over our MoTD Rules. If you don't have the time to look it over at least Once, then We don't have the time to continuously slay you over breaking rules over and over again.

Accidental or not, it was an event that could have been avoided had you payed attention to your surroundings. Going to leave this thread open a while longer so the community can voice their opinion, but I can almost guarantee you won't be unbanned any time soon. Try again in a number of months, as it will give us time to re-evaluate and determine whether or not you have made a change for the better. -1 for an unban.

- Dat guy, Forest

I'll go ahead and put my opinion here.

I was the one to ban him. He did tell the truth about where he was and how it happened. The map was I think Lunar...the one with the speed P90 and the explosive knife. I called a warday in Kitchen. I didn't notice him in armory past the time as I was in kitchen. I specced him right as he killed the people. I feel it was partly my fault for the 3 T's deaths. However, a mass freekill is a mass freekill. I would +1 the idea for an unban, but not right now. Like Forest said, wait a month or two. If you like our server keep playing on it. Show that you know rules as a T and then make an unban request.

TL;DR- He told the truth. Partly my fault :( Play T for a month or two if you like xG. Make an unban request. Mass freekilling is mass freekilling.

Not sure if this really needs to stay open. He was just permed yesterday.

Just saying, but if its a warday in kitchen, lunar has multiple kitchen looking areas i.e to the left above armory, the elevator area near cafeteria, so i'd say shorten the time, but not complete unban, since common sense would be taht no other CTs are there, and prob arent in right spot.

i completely understand if you all don't want to unban me straight away but i really like to play on CT, playing T gets kinda boring after a while so i'd really like a shortened ban at least but i'll leave that to xG. :)

If @@John can vouch that it was an accidental occurrence and that the CT ban could be shortened (two weeks time), then I don't see why not. I would also like other Staff to give their opinion on this matter. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety

Alrighty. He was actually in one of the other sort of kitchen areas. The one at the top right of armory. It may have been my fault sort of, I didn't exactly clarify I sort of thought everyone would know which one I meant. I agree to a shortened CT ban. If he mass freekills again all we have to do is re-ban him.

Just to clarify, +1 for a shortened CT ban (two weeks "20160"). I will however say that if you are to somehow get CT banned again at any point in the future, you will be given much less leniency from myself.

- Dat guy, Forest