nab423 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Bullseye :]|[:

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:63627948

Information:

So i was playing jailbreak today and by accident i picked on ct. So i was going to play the second round as ct (it was the first for me i just had to download the map) I normally dont play ct but i didnt want to wait a whole round to respawn. During that round by accident i free killed some T. I left the game because i was embarrassed. Now when i try to get back on im banned. I played that server alot and i got free killed alot and witnessed free killing alot. All that i see happen is admins do nothing. they get slayed, they get team swapped. I feel that free killing 1 person not on purpose shouldnt have gotten me banned seeing that most ct's do and dont get punished. But a ban unlike everyone else isnt fair. Could i please get unbanned?

The reason you were banned is because you left the server immediately after freekilling a T, most likely before even being slayed. Doing so is avoiding punishment, which is a bannable offense. You were only banned for one day, it would just be best to wait the ban time out. Plus, going on CT "by accident" isn't an excuse for not knowing rules/breaking rules. No matter what, you should have read the motd, or have at least not left the server immediately.

I played that server alot and i got free killed alot and witnessed free killing alot. All that i see happen is admins do nothing. they get slayed, they get team swapped.

Slaying/Teamswapping is doing something, we only will teamban when a person has broken rules to the extent at which they need to be banned. CT's are never server banned unless they leave the server to avoid being punished, like you did. It really irks me when people say stuff like this, as many staff members work hard in their position to punish rulebreakers and to regulate the server, and when people just turn around and say we don't do our jobs, it's incredibly selfish in my opinion.

TL;DR: -1, you shouldn't have left the server after freekilling, as it's avoiding punishment and the ban was just.

@@Forest @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052

It was a day ban. No need for this thread. I would also like to agree with Diabeetus, we all do our job. Sometimes there is only one admin or mod on and when there are 40+ people we can't see EVERYTHING. We can't just slay off of what people say.

@@Hellafun13 You banned him, for 1 day with the reason.. Breaking Server Rules. Xeno Gamers

What happened, I need to hear your side to come up with something, either you'll end up replying before tomorrow, or the ban will expire. I don't know.

What happened was that He had free killed during the map Lego. The T he free killed was doing the orders properly right infront of me and he was free killed. After seeing he had left I asked @@TurdWig for confirmation of what the ban should be and he agreed with a Server ban for 1 day. This is why I baned him/her.

As said above, ban length is staying at a day. Avoiding punishment is punishable by server ban. Wait it out, it isn't that long.

Please remember to check out the MoTD Rules before becoming a CT tomorrow or any other time you choose to play on our servers. This will lessen the chances of you being CT banned or server banned. #Closing this thread because this issue has been resolved.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods

@@nab423 Well Hellafun told why he banned you, it was a valid ban since you freekilled then disconnected to avoid punishment. Just wait the rest of the ban out.

lel posting in closed threads.

why do you have to ask hellafun for his side of the story? if you read OPs post about it, you would have read that he admitted to the reason he was banned and was just requesting through apology to be unbanned as he is saying he won't do it again. honestly...