JustSavage

!buymolotov

You know how many people they can trick into typing that and end up killing them?

By your logic, we should remove !rules, because it's a misleading suicide command that lots of players use to troll newcomers into killing themselves. Why is this command so bad but !rules isn't, which in my opinion is a much more deceptive suicide command, as it looks like it'll show you the server rules/motd. Who cares if it's a suicide command, if someone gets tricked into typing it in and killing themselves, they most likely won't be tricked again, unless they're incredibly stupid.

By your logic, we should remove !rules, because it's a misleading suicide command that lots of players use to troll newcomers into killing themselves. Why is this command so bad but !rules isn't, which in my opinion is a much more deceptive suicide command, as it looks like it'll show you the server rules/motd. Who cares if it's a suicide command, if someone gets tricked into typing it in and killing themselves, they most likely won't be tricked again, unless they're incredibly stupid.

Did not think of that. I don't think its that big of a deal in that case, but still, just another trick command to make them suicide. I do wonder why the key word for "explode" is !rules or sm_rules for the command.

Did not think of that. I don't think its that big of a deal in that case, but still, just another trick command to make them suicide. I do wonder why the key word for "explode" is !rules or sm_rules for the command.

typing 'explode' in console doesn't actually make you explode. Only in TF2.

Oh so this was what Aaron was abusing. k

Erm, I'll have you know I was enforcing my own rule that each person only use the command to summon two molotovs per round. If they did anymore than that they got a slay. STFU JORDO

Erm, I'll have you know I was enforcing my own rule that each person only use the command to summon two molotovs per round. If they did anymore than that they got a slay. STFU JORDO

Shhh, you were like hacking everything.

The command has been altered and is no longer a problem. #Closing this thread as it is no longer required.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods