king_matt - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

SSGT=King_mattslayer

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:39503600

Information:

I was shooting at a rebal and I didn't see the chat message that declared a freeday no voice was told and killed 2 ts and It was just a mistake on my part I have been playing on this server and as a ct for many months now so this is my appeal to the ct ban for jailbreak. Thanks.

well i see that you were permantly banned from ct and i know you don't plan on breaking rules on purpose also you didn't know so that kinda is unfair even though you're and ass to me kindaish i think +1 for shortened ban

Banlist for the player. @Vector for his take on this. You should be more aware of the chat mate, as that is how several of our Mods/Admins contact the players. Seldom comes the time where we have to use our mic to address a problem.

@@Forest It was around when there were a lot of CTs messing up so many we're being slayed and stuff like that. now Death God was warden at the time and while warden was killed NO one and when i mean NO one no one noticed that he had died. so it went 15 seconds - 30 seconds over freeday. i then called a freeday realizing that death god died (at this point i believe he was afk and then left before the ban actually happened.) and in the midsts of things mega robin and a few other Ts went running away, he killed one and then two more. another player killed only 1 T. now i sadly had to ban him for the mass free kill but i will +1 for a shorten ban i say about a week because telling him how to make a ban appeal and the fact i haven't seen something like this from him. The guy is a good guy and i think it was just a mistake.

After considering what Vector has said, and after looking over your rather brief ban history, I will +1 for a shortened ban length.

According to your ban history, you haven't been CT banned for anything as of recent over a period of three months, which means you most likely have an understanding of the MoTD Rules (or have been busy). However, with that in mind, if you end up being permanently CT banned again at any point in the future, I will not be so lenient as I am now.

@@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo for their positions on this matter.

- Dat guy, Forest

As much as I hate you killing me while I rebel. You are very aware of the rules and a permanent ban shouldn't be used on this kind of freekilling.

+1 to the shortened ban.

+1 shorten the ban. It was an honest mistake but what is a world without consequences.

Shorten to a week as it was only 2 prisoners.

lol sure, +1

i got my good feels from watching a person get perm'd, so i'd say shorten it, idc what to.

but yeah, pay attention to the chat more before you go screaming "kill ALL the Ts!" and unsure when the last warden died

Yeah, I'll for a shortened ban, what should be shorten it to?

a week CT ban seems fair enough. unless you or others have any other idea.