Sign in to follow this  
SonicRainbow

Simon Says Before 5

I always had a question in mind that relates to Simon Says

Are you aloud to play Simon says before 5 if you don't tarp*.

You must only say "simon says" only orders though, so if you say "simon says you must do orders in two seconds" would that be Simon says, or can you not play simon says doing that but saying I call warden, out..until you get them unstack shoulder to shoulder where ever you are at, can you just do, all t's jump, all t's must do orders in three seconds after i say you must jump/crouch or something else.? So many questions someone please help, and i bet its going to be warrior cuz hes...warrior

.. Simon Says can only be played after 3 orders have been given and after 5:00. Could you perhaps rephrase your question? It's full of tarp

Like Forest said, Simon Says cannot be played until after 5:00, as Simon Says is a tarp game, and tarping isn't allowed until after 5:00.

Are you aloud to play Simon says before 5 if you don't talk.

What I'm getting out of this is that you're asking if you only give orders through text, then are you allowed to play Simon Says before 5:00. My answer would be no, as once again, Simon Says is a tarp game. Not only that, but warden cannot give orders through text, and MUST use his mic to order the T's around. I could be wrong, because your paragraph is a grammatical Holocaust, so maybe if you could clear up what you're trying to get across we could better answer your question.

Mostly know rules about Simon says: must played after 5:00 because tarping is allowed after 5:00. 45.

Less known rules about Simon says: Can played after 3 valid orders. (but not much people knows about this thus not played with this rule.) for me, only saw once that Cristo did this.

Are you aloud to play Simon says before 5 if you don't tarp*.

Noticed this wasn't here before, so I assume it is your question. If so, then No, you are not allowed to play Simon Says before 5:00, even if you don't tarp for reasons stated above. After all, why would you want to play Simon Says before 5:00 if you can't tarp at all when it's a tarp game?

Noticed this wasn't here before, so I assume it is your question. If so, then No, you are not allowed to play Simon Says before 5:00, even if you don't tarp for reasons stated above. After all, why would you want to play Simon Says before 5:00 if you can't tarp at all when it's a tarp game?

I don't know im retarded