STEAM_0:1:50818855

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Reason i was banned was because i pushed a button as a joke, Banned for 1 hour. I usually play xG jailbreak on CSS

I think I did that ban. You're unbanned, that was like a week ago. It was only an hour ban... Also, this is member submission not ban protest.

He's just providing information as to why he marked off Banned as "Yes". Haven't seen you much ingame, I'll keep an eye out for you and hopefully I'll have something to say in a week's time!

i have seen you every now and then but not really active enough but if you were just a little more active and got to know the community you will deffintly get in

A:6/10

M:8/10

D;0

Oh I was unaware. Either way my decision is a 0. I haven't seen you but one time since you were 1 hour banned. Even then I'm not sure I'd +1 as I clearly stated in all chat every round if you touch the button it's a 1 hour ban.

+1, you've been somewhat more active recently, and you dont often break rules other than the case john said, and i dont think i ever had any problems with you.

A:7

M:8

Wait, I don't know if this helps or not by i played on the JB server for a while using the name Dirty Dan (theres 2 dirty dan on the server. 1 is ct banned and the other isnt, Im the one who is not ct-banned)

@@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 Don't know what the story is on this player, but he was on earlier wearing the xG tag: Xeno Gamers - Search for player aliases.

With regards to that, #Closing this thread as it has accumulated the total amount of time given for a Member Submission.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods