Z00M - Nuclear Dawn

Division:

Nuclear Dawn

In-Game Name:

Z00M

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:24802871

Information:

I joined the Nuclear Dawn server (Redstone arsenal #1) Pressed Play and boom *banned* , no reason, it was like the first time i joined the server.

Here's the player's Ban List.

So, according to it, you were permanently banned on L4D(?) by @@Stickz

Because this is a server ban, it is linked to SourceBans which results in being banned from all servers.

Well, it was a random ban, i've never played on your servers besides the Nuclear Dawn one, and i got banned from a game i don't have, whats the reason?

You'll have to wait for the Staff Member who dealt the ban to get on. The Ban Reasoning was "..." so there's no way I can help out. Sorry

EDIT: After looking over the ban list again, I realized it says you were banned from our [xG] Test Server. I apologize for the confusion, it wasn't showing up earlier when I searched up your name so I assumed it was L4D judging by the icon.

please post your ip, so i can run a tracker on it... if it doesn't match up with the person who created the xg hatred server i'll unban you. i'll know right away if the ip doesn't match with the steam id.

p.s if it doesn't match with the hatred server, i wouldn't use that name on redstone... admins can easily mistake it.

@autumn nuclear dawn is bugged majorly on source bans. that would be why it showed up as l4d2.

@autumn nuclear dawn is bugged majorly on source bans. that would be why it showed up as l4d2.

You are using a beta version of sourcebans, there really isn't much I can do :p What's the serverid of the ND server?

You are using a beta version of sourcebans, there really isn't much I can do :p What's the serverid of the ND server?

thats fixed, should register properly as nd in the future.