Forest

Busy, busy, busy

So, as expected, my activity has definitely been on the decline in the past few days. I've been too preoccupied with summer courses (Accounting and Business are turrible classes) as well as generally getting my act together and I am fairly certain that I will be stepping down as DM for the time being. It's been a nagging thought in the back of my mind since I first posted this thread, and I can do without the anxiety it's presenting. We already have three great Division Managers in our CS:S Division, and I'm sure they can handle things fine without me for the time being.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety @@serbiansnaga I'll be on TeamSpeak tomorrow (or later tonight) to discuss whatever it is that needs to be discussed (whether or not a replacement is in order). I'm not relinquishing my membership or anything of the sort, just merely stepping down from the Division Manager position until I'm sure I can multi-task between my personal life and xG.

- Dat guy, Forest

I think we should let him keep his admin powers[Admin, not DivisionManager], but its understandable. If he's inactive and plans to be inactive for a long period of time, it would be better to move him down to Moderator rather than waiting long enough for inactivity to be demoted from Admin to Mod, then you'd have to demote him from that rank to that rank.

See you around Forest. I might end up going inactive over the summer as well if I get a job. Doubted. Lel. Me get a job.

@@Gkoo It'll vary from time to time over the Summer. If I can easily multi task between school and a job, then I'll most likely be back. If not, then it may be for the Summer. I'm not entirely sure.