Forest

Busy, busy, busy

As the title dictates, I have been rather busy over the past couple weeks. Due to this there has been a noticeable drop in my Activity for the CS:S Division, and I apologize. Have to start getting my shet together. Enrolled in Summer Courses for University, so I may not be as active as I'm hoping, and on top of that I'm seeking employment. This doesn't only apply to the past couple weeks, it will also apply to the very near future.

If over the next few weeks my activity has dropped further (most I can do is check Forums, and even then it's scarce) I may step-down from my CS:S Position as Division Manager and hopefully transfer it to someone who can better fit it during this time. After all, Summer is expected to be the busiest part of the server, and what good is a DM who may not be active enough to provide help or input on situations or discussions.

Just thought I would let the good people know why ol' Forest hasn't been around as much as he used to. Don't get me wrong, I'm still an xG Member (Kinda owns my soul) and I do still enjoy playing on the servers. I just won't be as active as I'd like to be. Keep partying guys.

astream1.gifsoup.com_view1_3941099_dancing_trees_o.gif.9cc4f1dded5532e2535beb8a0cfc1499.gif

- Dat guy, Forest

Pshh, I'll sure miss you and not because you're just a great guy in general. Like I've told you before, I really do think you're AMAZING at what you do as DM, even if you don't agree with me sometimes! I'm sure I won't be the only one missing Forest asking to report freekills in admin chat, always being on spec to watch the Cts refusing to play until he sure that nobody will have any complaints and much more. Best of luck with your classes and finding an occupation that pays well enough. Love you, Forest. <3

You do a great job as a Division Manager. I don't think you should step down. We gotta keep the gang together

Can you get any more gay?

DONT YOU STEP DOWN. YOU INPUT TOO MUCH INTO FORUMS AND ERYTHING. I'LL WRITE A LONG "FOREST" RESPONSE IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT

DONT

YOU

DARE