STEAM_0:1:52593752

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I love playing on the XenoGamers' servers in multiple games because people have colorful attitudes and are not generally rude to me the way other people are. I also have Teamspeak 3.

-1. Unless you're some oldfag who made a new profile to re-apply, you're not in xG. Lying on your app is not a good way to make a first impression, especially to a clan you're trying to get into. You only have about 8 hours of total time logged into all of our CS:S servers, something anyone could accomplish in less than a week, showing you're very new to our servers. Spend some more time playing on our servers and maybe on your next application I'll consider +1-ing.

A: 4/10 (very little time logged on our servers)

M: ???/10 (haven't seen in-game at all, needs more activity)

Never seen you on and dont know who you are at all so be more active on the servers and TS and I might change my vote but yea for now -1

-1. Only time I have ever seen you, I had to CT ban you.

Clearly needs to learn the rules, they aren't active on TeamSpeak. Haven't seen them play since the CT Ban.

A: ??/10

M: ??/10

So no. Be active and get to know people, get on TeamSpeak. Show a clear understanding of the rules. At that point you should re-apply.