speedlimit56kb

About Duckii Jr

show some fucking proof that he said suicide threats on the forums, or in Mumble/teamspeak and ingame.

I don't have it on hand, but are you saying all the co-leaders and previous members are lying?

@autumn i see your point with wanting to talk to his parents and I too would "love" to talk with his parents but i don't think they want some random stranger to talk to them about their son and his problems.

The point is, you said he was eventually gonna be the division manager. That means he would be in your clan, which would be considered multiclanning or he had an intent to leave our clan anyway. I will not say sorry to him, he does not deserve it. He is the one who disrespects me and others for having an opinion against him.

A-fucking-men.

@autumn i see your point with wanting to talk to his parents and I too would "love" to talk with his parents but i don't think they want some random stranger to talk to them about their son and his problems.

He's making his problems our problems! That's why we don't want anything to do with him!

It has escalated to a point where I see no alternative then banning him.

show some fucking proof that he said suicide threats on the forums, or in Mumble/teamspeak and ingame.

I don't have it on hand, but are you saying all the co-leaders and previous members are lying?

okay so you do have proof thats fine, but i never said you or co leaders are lying, i came when most were gone that were here when He apparently said suicide threats. But never the doubt i dont accuse you guys of lying, i just want to see proof thats all:)

@autumn Ok so here's my suggestion why don't we all get into a quiet teamspeak room and talk with him about it nice, and calmly, maybe even find a way for him to vent out his problems in a positive way? Poems, some form of writing, exercise (I think we all need to personally do this) or find something for him to do? Idk it's really up to you higher-ups for this.

Chrono also you abuse your powers, on divisions that are not yours and when they get removed you magically get them back.

I don't even know where to start on this. It was proven he didn't abuse and how can he abuse on other divisions that aren't his if he doesn't even have the powers to do so? This isn't about Chrono, this is about DuckiiJr and you people that are defending DuckiiJr are hacking and slashing at us to find the little flaws that never even existed in the first place. I can see why more newer people will attach themselves to DuckiiJr, while he will make him self look like he's all sweet and innocent. When I was new in xG, he was a good friend and one that I actually talked to. He eventually stopped talking to me all together and moved on to other new members. Once you get to know the real him and his past, you will think about him differently.

Chrono also you abuse your powers, on divisions that are not yours and when they get removed you magically get them back.

interesting.

1. this is not relevant to the topic at hand.

2. if you consider going afk to make food while none of you can slay me, abuse, then holy shit i abuse the fuck out of my csgo servers too then. demote me.

3. after i supposedly abused (went afk) the only person complaining was yourself and mythic, mythic who was a known problem and then got his admin removed after abusing, and you who are a mod who even if i just had my admin powers in css would not be able to target me, and have had to be pointed wrong on some basic rules numerous times by myself and others. and darkwolf who knows perfectly well he can kick me for afk in other ways than in server, whether it be sourcebans or whatnot. so i really don't see the abuse or problem here.

if you want to claim someone abuses, have some proof or a valid statement. as well as post it in the right section rather than in an unrelated topic.

also i magically get them back because i have my css pwoers be put back on my account, something silence is supposed to be talking to myself and co's about

@autumn Ok so here's my suggestion why don't we all get into a quiet teamspeak room and talk with him about nice an calmly, maybe even find a way for him to vent out his problems in a positive way? Poems, some form of writing, exercise (I think we all need to personally do this) or find something for him to do? Idk it's really up to you higher-ups for this.

:| He needs to see professional help for that. The higher-ups have zero responsibility for DuckiiJr, and we cannot be therapeutic whatsoever. Taking a threat as suicide as some minor thing is a terrible idea. He NEEDS to seek help. If he continues to butt his way into the community then there really isn't any other choice then to contact his parents about the matter. I'm pretty shocked that you would take a suicide threat (let alone many of them) so lightly.

if you want to claim someone abuses, have some proof or a valid statement. as well as post it in the right section rather than in an unrelated topic.

Dude I know children in Africa infected with proof of you abusing. ANYWAYS....

And chrono I was actually going to make a wallpaper of the amount of times you banned me.

great idea, brb doing the same for you.

5 second teamspeak bans for a "fight" in which my uppercut clearly won are also irrelevant.

I'm pretty shocked that you would take a suicide threat (let alone many of them) so lightly.

There are like 5000 suicide kids at my school. I kinda see it a lot so it's not as "unusual" to me as it should be. I don't take it lightly about duckii jr's suicide threats,sorry if i came off that way, I've told him go and talk to a fucking counselor or some other source of help.

There are like 5000 suicide kids at my school. I kinda see it a lot so it's not as "unusual" to me as it should be. I don't take it lightly about duckii jr's suicide threats,sorry if i came off that way, I've told him go and talk to a fucking counselor or some other source of help.

:| that's a pretty bad school.................