MuLLin

NO MORE SCHOOL TIL SEPTEMBER!!!!

Hello fellow gamers,

Im not too sure the newer people know me too well but for all those old timers whove stuck with xG for a nice lil while, imma comin back!!!! After failing almost 20% of my classes first year due to lack of interest in class and too much interest in the consumption of da ganja during my first year of uni, i had to step it up a lil bit this year thus cutting down my gaming time incredibly!

Ive just received all my grades back and although they are mostly Ds and Cs and Bs, i believe thats a success since i aint failed shit!! =D

I tried to find my demotions but got lazy so i decided to post here!! Although i dont want to beg for mod back, it would be great to get it back BUT only if i can manage to be more active on server and especially on the forums!

In hopes of seeing you all in CS:S Jailbreak soon,

Señor MuLLin

Can I get a "HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD AMEN NIGGA" for this man here?!?!?!

My nigga. Welcome back baby. We (me) missed you so much and just want to love you. Baby. Please. Never leave me again... :( Glad you got your grades up, something I am now focusing more on as well, after last semester. (I failed trig! D;) CS:S is a cancer though, don't go back to it, the new scum like warrior made it less fun and more strict, if you want to yolo baby, come over to CS:GO like tree and I did. we still play CS:S (and are more active than some of the staff in it!) while we run our shit in csgo like the good days.

welcome back mullin, good to see another old member being active in the clan again :P, be on teamspeak so u can meet the division managers and leaders of css and the other divisions

To warriorsfury, im pretty sure i dont have mod powers yet since the !admin command says i dont have access to it but itll happen at one point or another :P

To my nigga from anotha nigga, im buying CS:GO as soon as i get myself a new mic or my old one decides to work again!! Glad to have had a lil chat about the good ol' gaming days with ya yesterday =D

To the one, the only, serbian, im glad to be back!!! Kinda missed playing JB and all the scrims we did! Im in desperate need of a new mic but ill try to get one asap, ive sen and heard about quite a few changes since my last departure :P

To Darkwolf, im glad to see your movin on up in this crazy community of wacky people =D I<ll def see you soon on the JB server!!

Glad to see some people coming back. Yeah, a lot has changed - lot of people have left. Glad you're mah nigga mullin