STEAM_0:0:39257209

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Well, I have like 7 times as much playtime on Gmod then I do on CSS, so i figured, wth why not apply. I really have enjoryed my previous time spent with xG, and have learned from my previous and stupid mistakes.

no

Sir, you must have forgotten, I am still your left Kidney, I will kill the right one then just become a couch kidney, which in return will turn you in to a diabetic. A very complicated plan, but in the long run you and Diabeetus will be able to share insulin needs during LR

+1. lol didn't see this until today. While I don't play GMOD as much as I do CS:S, peechis definitely deserves xG membership (to be honest I thought you were in xG). fairly active, mature, and is a lot of fun to play with. Great guy and I hope to see him in xG soon!

A:7/10

M:9/10

T

+1. lol didn't see this until today. While I don't play GMOD as much as I do CS:S, peechis definitely deserves xG membership (to be honest I thought you were in xG). fairly active, mature, and is a lot of fun to play with. Great guy and I hope to see him in xG soon!

A:7/10

M:9/10

Thank you :)