Welp, sorry for the sudden leave but i had planned to leave around june - julyish. but yea i'm not going to avoid it but got push to leave early. Been with the clan longest besides Silence, and now just wanna be release from the annoyance of many and the stress~

I myself do admit i broke rules, not going to avoid it!

@Brian Sorry but i just had to ban you today, you think because your position was Co-leader you could do as you please without punishment, after you left you're still annoying to me.

@@MineCrack (banned from forums~ win) This guy sure talks trash about his own clan, but still in it? says i do nothing, i've done alot for xG but i admit i've been lacking lately and i'm sorry for that. Banned you for annoyance, breaking majority server rules, illegal use of Ddos.

@autumn Your really focus on the clan and put a lot of effort into it, Had some fun in the clan. If your going to have some fun with abusing, why not allow some of the others have fun from time to time :cat:? anyways try not to add to much customize thing, i know you want it to be different from other server. but adding annoying/bad things will just bring it farther down~

@@Sousei just a sex doll who sold himself to me

@everyone else~ had some fun with you guys, And i know you guys don't think highly of me and already know many talk about me and hate me for enforcing the rules but hey! motd is nice isn't it :eek:

Anyways I won't really be rejoining, i've already left several times and this time it's for good.. just want to have some nice relaxing time to enjoy the game and not be bitched at and have to constantly figure out people problem which should be already figured out by the other admins.. but they're lacking!

@duckiijr Sorry, i just want to delete you. i can't really handle you anymore, no hard feelings but i just can't take the constant messaging even while im offline i still get the after another, just find someone else... i've already ask you to stop but i guess my feeling doesn't matter :eek: (probably can't read this so if someone is kindly c/p this to him

Gl, and i hope you guys do consider about minecrack :cat: he himself admit to ddos and who knows, may be the one behind the attack on xG! audios!

Now 1.. 2.. 3 Begin the flame attack!

I am happy to say that it has been an honor playing with you yesterday as it would be your last day on XG as a admin. Even though you and I never had much interaction I highly respected you.

Sorry for the yesterday of constant spam of me saying I was free killed, I could understood with so many derps on CT team mass free killing trying to find out who did it mustva been really annoying. It got worse when you left.

Just hope you come back to the servers to play with your old pals again (y).

take this duckii. you're going to need it.

agbatemp.net_pix_271140_flameshield.jpg.293979dc57519e93cbb0606573e44808.jpg

Sad to see you go, hope you have fun where ever the hell you go. hope to see you on the servers!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHA

I love you duckii

anyone getting scared by all the CLs jumping ship

You haven't gotten used to this yet? I've realized that xG likes to have these nice systematic purges of entire sections of our staff. In December, CS:S and CS:GO got hit hard. In Early January/February, we lost like 3-4 Co-Leaders. And just recently basically our entire GMOD staff just got up and left. I'm kinda surprised you haven't gotten used to this lol. Anyways, see you around Duckii. I never really liked you as a CL, as you did have bouts of excessive derpiness from time to time. However I do respect what you've done for xG over the years, and I thought you did a pretty decent job as CL despite my personal disliking of you. Good luck with whatever you do from here on out.