No White Text here what are you talking about? Derp...

Without Duckii...It is going to lead to armageddon

DUN DUN DUN~!!!~!~!~!

You haven't gotten used to this yet? I've realized that xG likes to have these nice systematic purges of entire sections of our staff. In December, CS:S and CS:GO got hit hard. In Early January/February, we lost like 3-4 Co-Leaders. And just recently basically our entire GMOD staff just got up and left. I'm kinda surprised you haven't gotten used to this lol.

Yes I do remember the other times of leaving but, I don't and will not get used to losing CLs every few months and losing DLs with some divisions every other week. I want xG to prosper and losing good old staff again and again doesn't help.

Yes I do remember the other times of leaving but, I don't and will not get used to losing CLs every few months and losing DLs with some divisions every other week. I want xG to prosper and losing good old staff again and again doesn't help.

Dude all clans come and go and when i heard xG has been around for 2 years I was surprised because most clans last a year or so then fall apart so it really depends on the leader and how they ran the clan and support it