STEAM_0:0:47629128

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I have been on the JB servers and there is much stuff going on and i want to try to fix that and i have been very active on the JB server for CSS and i rarely use my mic since i am 14 and my voice hasnt gotten deeper. love the clan most likely imma donate if i am in the clan as a member and hope to make friends along the way

0 For now You're active I just forget your gameplay. I'll be back playing tomarrow. If i see you following the MOTD I'll change it to a +1

A:TBD

M:TBD

EDIT:

+1

A:8/10

M:8/10

Knows MOTD Active

Active on servers and teamspeak, never seen break a rule, never disrespects or argues with admins. Very fun to play with. Only talks to someone if needs to be spoken to, should call warden more often since you're not 11 so don't worry about your voice.

A:8

M:7

D: +1

It appears you made a member application back in January, but it went unfinished/undecided. i want to have xG in my steam name

I haven't seen much of you recently, and am curious as to why your post was edited, but I can't check that.

Can't give a vote yet.

Edit in case I haven't vouched yet

His activity on the server and Teamspeak has gone up, so I'll be setting a vote

+1

M: 8/10

A: 9/10

Active, fun to play with, good CT, rebel, etc

i want to have xG in my steam name[/url]

I haven't seen much of you recently, and am curious as to why your post was edited, but I can't check that.

Can't give a vote yet.

i have been active on the servers and i wanted to be apart of xG and yes that was me

Good kid. Knows the rules. Even though you tried to let me die when I rebeled, JERK!

+1

A:6/10 (Try and be more active on TeamSpeak and on CS:S)

M:8/10

i want to have xG in my steam name[/url]

Can't give a vote yet.

I find this very oddly funny that you say you dont see him on much but you're not very active yourself, i'd give you a A:4