Forest

Fundraiser Ideas

@@Forest you can pay for it. LOL i have no money xD And how about a another community night

You have to pay an entry fee to be entered in the drawing, otherwise how is this making xG money? The point of a Fundraiser is to literally Raise Funds. Also, I'm going to change it so that the maximum price of the game must be 39.99 (that way the player who wins the drawing will get to select their choice of game)

Competitive Match? One for CS:GO and CS:S Cost money to enter, and winner gets a fraction of the money we raised for it.

We had a Competition Night that never really happened. But no, the point is to raise money Just for xG, not so that the players can make a profit off of it. We're trying to have all funds be given to XenoGamers.

Plug-in Days. You pay 10$ for any plugin of your choice to be added, within reason of course. The plugin can be fun stuff like Paintball Mod, etc. And do it for a time limit of 24 hours. Sure, it might seem like a waste, but it'll create a sense of community involvement. After 24 hours, remove it, and wait for the next one. You could set certain days, like every Friday or something. Just do something.

@autumn possible?

someone drinks with me on tiny chat and ill donate caassshhhhh

I'm in, if you'll have me.

@@DeathGod YOU PUSS'D OUT.

cam4.com/xG

Who's willing to do a strip tease.. Or perhaps more for $$$ that's going to xG and not them?

I don't think you're following. Okay, this is how it goes:

1. I have $39.99 to give away.

2. Players Enter the Drawing by donating 10$ to XenoGamers (not just you. Anyone who wants a chance at winning the game, otherwise you will not be Entered into the Drawing.)

3. After about a week, I will enter every player's (those who donated) name into a Random Generator which will announce who wins the game.

4. The winner picks a game of his/her choice (max price of $39.99) and I gift it to them.

Follow me now @@MrAwesome104?

For reel doe

There is some money to be made in livestreaming. The only problem is nobody watches CS:S. There's a slightly larger audience for CS:GO, but mainly (on twitch, at least) people love watching League.

Maybe if we could make a team of xG members that all share a twitch.tv account and can rotate between some popular games (LoL, SC2, CS:GO, or the sort) we could generate some revenue (or even donations!) that would all go toward the clan.

I'd be up for streaming some League for the good of xG.

I'm trying to think of ideas and off the top of my head I thought of is if u donate a certain amount you get three chances to raid a base I build in gmod. You can raid with up to two other ppl. And I would have to defend with one other person. To successfully raid me you have to steal some set object that you would be told what it is before you raid. If you do successfully raid me you get a prize. So let's say the amount is 10 bucks to donate to get ur chances. You donate you pick two people to raid with you. Raid and see if you can steal the object to win the prize. Now since I can't technically donate for fund raiser I will provide prize. the prize will go to the whole team. So it maybe like 20 bucks for each person In the team that wins. Now if we have a tie that can either be roslved by drawing our another base built and the tieing teams see if they can raid that

I'm trying to think of ideas and off the top of my head I thought of is if u donate a certain amount you get three chances to raid a base I build in gmod. You can raid with up to two other ppl. And I would have to defend with one other person. To successfully raid me you have to steal some set object that you would be told what it is before you raid. If you do successfully raid me you get a prize. So let's say the amount is 10 bucks to donate to get ur chances. You donate you pick two people to raid with you. Raid and see if you can steal the object to win the prize. Now since I can't technically donate for fund raiser I will provide prize. the prize will go to the whole team. So it maybe like 20 bucks for each person In the team that wins. Now if we have a tie that can either be roslved by drawing our another base built and the tieing teams see if they can raid that

It's a decent idea, but the whole purpose of this is to be making money for xG. If we are giving away more money to each victorious person than the amount they donated each, we're going to lose money. If the prize was altered to something like 10k credits or a hat/trail/tracer (once hub comes back of course), or really anything that doesn't cost xG actual money, then I think this would be an ok idea. But no giving away of actual monies.