Forest

Fundraiser Ideas

Exactly as the title dictates. I'm looking for ideas in which may bring in more donations for XenoGamers. Of course these ideas have to be remotely do-able and socially acceptable. If I see an idea I can spring for, then I'll gladly do it. We were going to have one before, but our "candidate" wussed out on it, so now I'm looking for both suggestions as well as candidates.

With all that said, let's hear some suggestions and/or ideas that you think is worth donating for!

Current Suggestions:

- Shaved head challenge

- 5 Internet Challenge (Diabeetus)

- Game Drawing for a game of your choice ($39.99 max price) (MrAwesome104)

Candidates:

Forest

Diabeetus

Hellafun13

I will do 5 internet challenges and post a video of me doing them on YouTube (chosen through a poll thread) if the community can raise "x" amount of money within "y" amount of time. However much money we want to raise/how long we're going to give I'll decide later after I talk to @@Forest in TS (if he can get on soon)

@@MrAwesome104 Yes, we could do a Drawing where a game will be decided on, and to enter in on the Drawing you would have to donate a sum of money (depending on the value of the game) to XenoGamers.

Example:

>Game is worth $29.99
Entry Fee (Donation) is $10.00
% Chance of winning lowers with each number of entries.
Random generator is used to determine a name, winner receives the game (I can pay for it).

very true. the drawing is a great example, or we can all sell chocolates.

we can also raffle off a power that no one has, not even DM's

such as like !rape and something crazy happens.

that would get alot of attention and well yeah.

yet again that person might abuse.

but it would bring in money.

Plug-in Days. You pay 10$ for any plugin of your choice to be added, within reason of course. The plugin can be fun stuff like Paintball Mod, etc. And do it for a time limit of 24 hours. Sure, it might seem like a waste, but it'll create a sense of community involvement. After 24 hours, remove it, and wait for the next one. You could set certain days, like every Friday or something. Just do something.