Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

First time i've seen you on servers

Why -1 him? Seems like +0.

As for me, +0 as I've barely seen you around. Stick for 1-2 more weeks so we can get to know you then our vouches will change! ;)

-1,(Hopefully you improve ithe future, you're new, you'll learn) You dont have the highest knowledge of MOTD, you ran into a cell and killed 3 ts when only 1 shot u,ill be glad to +1 you in awhile if you change

-1 you're mature but as a warden you do that worst days like FRLR, low spray. Be more creative and use the map more. Ts don't like a warden who just does the same days every day. You also aren't active on our teamspeak server.

A:8

M:5

Alright, since I don't really want to edit my last post, I am still -1 but for more reasons. Never seen you on teamspeak server, you have freekilled quite a few times and don't really understand the rules. Re-read Motd or read it for your first time. You're active on server which is good, and you call warden a lot which is also good but not that many people know you. You just need to talk to more of the xG members and staff before applying or nobody will +1 you because no one knows you.

+1 was quite active a while ago, i do remember you bb ily. you've been active lately that i've seen, yours gay and a qt and you tke warden when i don't care so ya

First time i've seen you on servers

You give him a -1 for seeing him on the server one time? You didn't even say anything about his behavior. As what was said, this should deserve a +/-0 unless you saw them and they weren't acting good.

Alright, since I don't really want to edit my last post, I am still but for more reasons. Never seen you on teamspeak server, you have freekilled quite a few times and don't really understand the rules. Re-read Motd or read it for your first time. You're active on server which is good, and you call warden a lot which is also good but not that many people know you. You just need to talk to more of the xG members and staff before applying or nobody will you because no one knows you.

@@DarkWolf6052 Rainbow didn't want to edit his previous post so he just made another one, with a more justified reason than just plain inactivity.