Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

HomeStarDragon

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:43006955

Information:

The reason I was banned by
jordozombie
for thinking I was the one that caused a massfreekill. I ask if I could be unbanned because on the same day and time of my ban another player, "
gameproboy101
" was banned from
HidingMaster
for the same reason. I think the part about me getting banned was just a misread and I just hope this all gets fixed so I could once again enjoy some jailbreak on the server.

BTW: I was a T when the massfreekill happened

I'm not really sure what happened, I tried checking my chat logs to see if there was anything that showed what happened.. and I couldnt really find anything in the chat logs in general. I remember gameproboy definitely mass freekilled. I'm going to assume jordo did it in error.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@John

The last time I remember perm-banning is because mass freekill and leaving the server right away.

And I'm sure I did not perm-ban any T players on my recent bans.

Yeah, according to SourceBans, they were both banned at the Exact same time. HomeStarDragon by jordo and gameproboy101 by Hiding.. Not exactly sure what to make of the situation, but unless you saw two CTs mass freekilling at the Exact same time, one of the player's was most likely innocent

How is that even possible...

Well, I don't have clear memories what exactly happend. But It might be my mistake. (though I am almost sure it wasn't)

EDIT: Like I said my last ban was clearly for Mass Freekilling and leaving the server. And this perm-ban is my most recent ban.

After I look through his Profile stuffs in Server Rank system, I think it was my error. (or I'm sure). Thus, I request him for Unban.

And @@HomeStarDragon I apologize for my mistake.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@John

Well all I know is that gamepro definitely deserves his, but like Jordo I really dont remember the situation. I've seen Homestar on the server quite a lot, so I don't see any reason not to unban him.