JustSavage - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Player 4 (savage)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:23934471

Information:

I didn't mean to try to start a clan war. I massed freekilled i know. I didn't mean to cause harm from xG. I made a huge mistake. I'm not asking to get back into the clan. Im asking to be unbanned or have a shorter ban because i wasn't trying to start anything! I'm not asking to get back into xG i just want to be unbanned from the servers. :unsure: :S

sav.

if there was an option for it, id say +.5 , I think the ban should be shortened to maybe a few months(thats still alot)

Last time the clan got into a war aegean was SWATed.

+/-0 for now i dont really know what the fuck happened atm. I like him and maybe a shorter ban but idk....

what the clan is in a war? is it HG?

what the clan is in a war? is it HG?

There is none, xG would never partake in such childish activity (other than mass bans, which prevent problems).

xG would never partake in such childish activity

xG childish activity, un-heard of.

Having a "war" between two gaming clans and behavior on servers between members is a whole different ball park m0t.

xG would never partake in such childish activity

xG childish activity, un-heard of.

Having a "war" between two gaming clans and behavior on servers between members is a whole different ball park m0t.

Ik it is much more serious, I am just stupid sometimes

I was approached by the other clan members regarding what happened. I had to talk with their server admin and a member, who weren't all that happy about what occurred. They brought it to our attention, with proof because they cared about xG. In no way did they want a war to start, and I made sure it was taken care of correctly (with help). They were told that you were banned from our servers, xG, and that they should ban you from their end. We did it as a move to show them that we weren't going to let crap like that happen.

You know very well that what you did was a very bad idea. MAYBE in a few months your ban can be discussed, but due to the circumstances I don't think this should even be discussed further.

@pinoyphysoco or whatever your name is. i didnt try to start a clan war nothing happened but seriously why a permanent ban what the hell i didnt even try i just massed on a other server why is that a permanent ban?

-1 I would +1 but seeing as you trolled on another server WITH your [xG] tags on thinking you wouldn't get caught was just stupid. Also trying to get some other people in trouble makes it even worse.