Eden - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

EdenPbe

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40128429

Information:

Its summer time and im starting to get back into xG JB more, seeing that there aren't many people on JB that much. We may aswell get one of the best wardens in JB back. So I Mass freekilled blah blah blah. Alot of people know the story, if you dont just add me on steam or pm on the forums.

i cant edit that anymore, so yeah ima post this. either way i like you but wait more and someone delete my post up there i wasnt done with it so just screw it. -1 wait longer bro, lol but everyone in that channel was saying no balls to you lol fun times.

Take this into consideration, warrior mass smited which is 10x worse. Didnt lose powers past mod, then got admin back in like 1 day. okay so i dont have to ask for an unban but maybe shorten?? @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety Maybe some input from our dm's and dl's?

I'm neither a DM nor a DL. My opinion is that you knew what would happen, you knew the consequences of your actions, yet you proceeded to do so.

Warrior believed it was the right thing to do at the time [smite@all], but I honestly disagree with it and do agree that a punishment should be dealt for his actions.

You cannot compare an action that was done with the purpose of maintaining order when you did something only to prove a point.

well people mass freekill and get unbanned a week later, if he isnt unban/ shorten their is something wrong with the clan leadership.

Whether others have been unbanned before for the same thing, it does not matter, if we carry this on then we might as well unban anyone who mentions someone else being unbanned. If he Is unbanned when he blatantly knew what he was doing and still did it, do you not think there would be something wrong with the clan leadership then?

There has to be a time for the Leadership to put their foot down and say "Enough is enough. If you're naive enough to do something as idiotic as this, knowing the consequences, then you best be ready to accept your punishment." If the Higher-Ups won't then I at least will.

- Dat guy, Forest

@@Forest i am sorry but i see someone mass freekilling on purpose and then unbanned a week later, i kinda get pissed off. I am sorry for insulting any DMs and DL in css and also Silence, and Cos. Also Forest Maybe we can start here with if you are permed for mass Freekilling you have to wait 6 months to protest, but doesnt mean you will be unbanned just means you have to wait, unless they didnt mass and was ban accidently.

Using the "well he got unbanned so i should too" reason is soo fucking bullshit, i don't understand why you would even do it in the first place with the intention to come back. Everyone who uses that reason should just stay permed.

I'm neither a DM nor a DL. My opinion is that you knew what would happen, you knew the consequences of your actions, yet you proceeded to do so.

Warrior believed it was the right thing to do at the time [smite@all], but I honestly disagree with it and do agree that a punishment should be dealt for his actions.

You cannot compare an action that was done with the purpose of maintaining order when you did something only to prove a point.

well people mass freekill and get unbanned a week later, if he isnt unban/ shorten their is something wrong with the clan leadership.

Whether others have been unbanned before for the same thing, it does not matter, if we carry this on then we might as well unban anyone who mentions someone else being unbanned. If he Is unbanned when he blatantly knew what he was doing and still did it, do you not think there would be something wrong with the clan leadership then?

There has to be a time for the Leadership to put their foot down and say "Enough is enough. If you're naive enough to do something as idiotic as this, knowing the consequences, then you best be ready to accept your punishment." If the Higher-Ups won't then I at least will.

- Dat guy, Forest

FUCKING THIS. Couldnt have said it better myself.

On that note...Im gonna deny this. Wait awhile longer, then give it another shot.

~Closed