DarkWolf6052

A Few Things I've Noticed

To be honest , the internet is not a place to find respect

and according to this above , when does disrespect really occur?

That's deep. Where's the tissues?

What is considered disrespect:

• If a player makes serious threats relating to the opposing users life, internet, or status in Xeno Gamers.
  • Ignoring higher-uppers in Xeno Gamers when it relates to the rules that correspond to the server that user is on.

What is not considered disrespect

• The frustrated occasional cuss words. Everyone gets annoyed when playing video games.
  • Arguing over map choice.
  • Attempting to state your opinion in a non-malicious way. Swearing is not malicious in anyway.

a week or so ago i was banned for an hour for Disrespect, because the person in question told me i was gagged for the next two rounds for testing macros. I then told him i was out, because i had better things to do then deal with his s**t.

Based on that, i would say i was wrongfully banned. Would just like to point that out to the now-moderator who did that.

yall are such pussies. jesus christ, you got offended by dildo-eater? youre prolly the kid that when he gets hit goes to tell on someone instead of hitting back. grow some nuts, buck up and be a man or woman, or furry (whatever the fuck those are im pretty sure all of them are either gay or gingers) and play the game. if someone is ACTUALLY disrespecting you just ignore the fucker, if it comes to the point of harassment then talk to someone, dont go reporting every little incident when someone calls you a fag, call them a fag back, 82% of the time its never serious.

too many rules make the game terrible, take a step back, let the children play, and have some fucking fun for once, it is a game after all.