DarkWolf6052

A Few Things I've Noticed

With the lack of mods we have compared to admins, we almost always have an admin on, and with the warden plugin there are now few moments we have to say its a freeday, and if mods dont have (ALL) we can still let them keep the private chats (@@) So I +1 that part.

Although this part isnt necesarily abuse, when an admin/mod spams ***FREEDAY!!!!!1!1!!1!111!*** 10 times in a row, its all chat spam, and THAT should be restricted, meaning if you have a bind for it, hit it ONCE, and dont make a bind that says it 20 damn times.

I agree with the admin/mod disrespecting some part also, since you started it(unless they continue it way after you are done).+1

Although i think its just as easy to access a staff member on steam, You have to be active on TS just to apply, so it makes sense to be on there as an administrator. +1

Now that I'm in the right thread...

Easy solution to all of this:

All chat: don't be annoying with it, and if someone asks you to stop...stop. If you don't a fellow admin or mod will gag you.

Disrespect: don't disrespect others, you're a big kid and you know not to do this. If it becomes and issues dms will deal with it.

Ts3: be on when you can, the more the better. Not being on ever will lead to punishment, but we understand you dot always want to be on/forget.

Simple as that. Same as before, it's called being mature about it.

All chat: don't be annoying with it, and if someone asks you to stop...stop. If you don't a fellow admin or mod will gag you.

e]

You still can all chat even fi gagged cause it is command. you can use command while gagged.

e]

You still can all chat even fi gagged cause it is command. you can use command while gagged.

If you are really gonna be that much of a you know what, then they will kick or ban you accordingly. MY BAD

-1 for not tagging me

And +1 to the punishments about Disrespecting.

There are some mods/admins who really disrespect other player+mods/admins.

They think they are trolling us but they need to know there is a line that they have to keep.

One of them I was refering was RainbowDashie. he keeps disrespecting others way over the line.

Imma tag you so that you won't do this constantly and get banned. It's been more than 2 times you got banned for disrespect.

@@SonicRainbow

Now i understand rainbow has disrespected more than that before, but @@Warriorsfury if you truly take offense to him calling you a "dildo eater" or saying "stfu" then lol, imo nobody should take offense to being called something they aren't (Unless you are actually a dildo eater....)

And warrior, dont complain so damn much because that day i ungagged the guy you gagged for saying "Furry laying down the law" or some shit like that, you went and complained to darkwolf about it

warrior you have the right to ban him if he is disrespecting you. ban him for an hour for disrespect and if he does it agian 1 day and tell a dm, after you ban him.

but really you guys are having a fight in chat not admin only chat.

also its just a game, if he said something like "go die in a hole" i would take offense to that. but he just said dildo eater i dont find that disrespect.

To be honest, I don't think that @@SonicRainbow realizes that some people have a problem with what he says while on css. Now I have talked to you about this already, but lately you have acted like a dick and not representing xG well. Even Jordo knows its been multiple occasions where you have disrepected/said things that bother people. I personally don't wanna see this trend continue because it isnt helping the community.

Since everyone have different view of what disrespect. You gotta be careful Rainbow. For me, at least, it doesn't bother me that much since I know they are joking around. But when I see you saying something like "troll-like" comments, it kind of bothers me too because of your ton(which means it really sounds like you are trying to be dick and serious). So just be careful not to cross line.

Do you not understand what I am trying to do? I was simply telling him to fucking stop by gagging him Shadow. You should NOT have ungagged him. He was calling me a furry time after time and I did not want to be called a furry. Misspelled my name? Who misspells that many times. I'm trying to stop disrespect. Rainbow I banned you because you have a history of doing this.

ai.imgur.com_kDDyLv8.png.ee837a8c39ad838e4b7ffabec2e16ee4.png

Why be here if its dying? Why are you purposely trying to kill something people love to do?

Do you not understand what I am trying to do? I was simply telling him to fucking stop by gagging him Shadow. You should NOT have ungagged him. He was calling me a furry time after time and I did not want to be called a furry. Misspelled my name? Who misspells that many times. I'm trying to stop disrespect. Rainbow I banned you because you have a history of doing this.

ai.imgur.com_kDDyLv8.png.b898dfb8863970fbb0fe8b121a6b182d.png

Why be here if its dying? Why are you purposely trying to kill something people love to do?

He called you a furry and misspelled your name? That's called annoying, not disrespect. It's dying because people get butthurt over the smallest things, get power hungry and ban/gag people, then start an argument.

The right way to handle it warrior: IGNORE IT