diabeetus

Late-Night Jailbreak

Ok, well from @@Hidingmaster 's thread it seemed like this was approved, however no real time for it/schedule was brought up. While a time was put in place (11 PM EST) the dates were never really discussed. I just wanted to know if this was happening every night, just during the summer, on weekends, etc. Personally, I think we should have Late-Night Jailbreak every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, to give everyone a time to just unwind on Jailbreak and not have to worry about following rules 100%. I would suggest that we put some kind of schedule thread up in General just to let people know when/where this is going to be. I want to see where the idea of Late-Night Jailbreak stands with Higher-Ups, just so we can get this going soon since I think it's an awesome idea by HidingMaster, and finalize when this is going to be. @@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Gkoo @@HighSociety @@serbiansnaga

Link to the original thread: Late-night JB

Ok, well from @@Hidingmaster 's thread it seemed like this was approved, however no real time for it/schedule was brought up. While a time was put in place (11 PM EST) the dates were never really discussed. I just wanted to know if this was happening every night, just during the summer, on weekends, etc. Personally, I think we should have Late-Night Jailbreak every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, to give everyone a time to just unwind on Jailbreak and not have to worry about following rules 100%. I would suggest that we put some kind of schedule thread up in General just to let people know when/where this is going to be. I want to see where the idea of Late-Night Jailbreak stands with Higher-Ups, just so we can get this going soon since I think it's an awesome idea by HidingMaster, and finalize when this is going to be. @@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Gkoo @@HighSociety @@serbiansnaga

Link to the original thread: Late-night JB

+1 to the idea. I want to have a night that we don't have to worry about breaking rules to a certain extent. Only thing is sometimes we actually DO get players on late. I don't want to end up kicking out our regulars. Maybe add something to the Server Name [Where it says XenoGamers Jailbreak in the server list] that says JOIN US ON TEAMSPEAK "voice.xenogamers.com" TO JOIN THE SERVER FOR TONIGHT or something. I'm not wording it correctly, but something like that, to make sure we don't make other players think the Jailbreak server has been shut down or something.

I really don't think they will see at as "shut down". Just have someone occasionally announce it in all chat

"Welcome to Late-Night Jailbreak, join us on Teamspeak at: voice.xenogamers.com"

"Welcome to Late-Night Jailbreak, join us on Teamspeak at: voice.xenogamers.com"

+1. I also think that we should get @@Rhododendron to make an announcement via the xenoGamers Steam Group about Late-Night Jailbreak every Friday night or something along those lines, just so everyone in our Steam Group would be aware of this (Plus it could help out to boost the server's population a little bit). Just announcing in all-chat that it's currently Late-Night Jailbreak would really clear things up, but I think that we should also put a link to the original thread in the message as well, just in case people don't understand what exactly Late-Night Jailbreak is. If other higher-ups are good with this, I'd like to start off Late-Night Jailbreak tonight if possible. Tagging those who haven't responded yet @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety @@serbiansnaga

Almost every mod/admin doesn't give 2 craps late at night. I don't think this doesn't even need to be up for discussion. But if I have to, +5.

why not have it every night like the good ol days of real late night?

But no, that would make too much sense to continue how it always has been... none of you are even awake when "late night jailbreak" really is. late night has always been after the day time staff get off and (offense is not entirely intended) people can actually relax and not worry about a freekill or 2, because no one is getting a huge e-boner from slaying them the fastest. none of you were ever on at late night.