MineCrack

CS:GO Competition Night [SCRIM|PRIZES|FUN]

Alright, another official competition night, running along with the CS:S Competition night. On this night

we will have a series of scrims to determine the best team&players in the CS:GO division. We determine this by 10 mans which are 5v5. We're doing bomb objective, no hosties if you're not familiar with xG scrims as the CS:GO division just got the scrim server feel free to contact me. Prize will be a game probably or future hub credits which I can supply.

Rules

No Ghosting.

No rage quitting, if you can't handle a scrim don't sign up.

Your ping can't be Brazil status(no offence), AKA 200+.

Good sportsmanship, no trash talking or disputes.

No cheating/walls. You will be reported & punished severely.

Bees is too overpowered, when he's nerfed he can scrim(kidding).

Don't glitch out of the sky box with flash boosting (if it works).

Choosing Map/Side

Map and side will be determined by a 5v5 knife fight. Winner gets map & side, then after that the opposite team gets pick. If it's tied 1-1 then the original winning team gets last pick for map & side. It cannot be the same map.. All maps will be different, I will list maps we can play on.

Teams

All teams will consist of 5 players and one sub for anyone who isn't there or has to go. You CANNOT apply a team then show up with a completely different team. You also can't play for another team if your team already played. What you apply is what you have!

Form-

Team Name:

(players)

(sub)

Simply fill that form out after contacting each member you're applying to make sure they're okay with it. I don't want to see disputes over "OH HUR I NVR WAS TOL ROLO!" We will have 8 teams, if we have more room then maybe 10. I don't think we'll have that many. If you know people even not in the clan who want to scrim invite them. This is not just an xG event, anyone can scrim!

Also, I will compile all the teams so don't worry. Scrims will take place at night usually, weekdays or whenever we're full and teams are available.

@@MineCrack if you are running the tournament, you probably shouldn't be on a team as well.

That doesn't make sense. Every other torny people had a team even if they ran it

you dont need to be somewhat affiliated with xg?

can i bring my whole esea main team den

One esea main player per team plis. '_'

LOL no i wont bring anyone im just saying it doesnt make much sense :> but uhh

me duckijr, idk anyone else. whoever's down to play pm ducki jr