Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

Kirito/xG:M Swarm

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:49511167

Evidence:

Further Information:

So we were having a warday on Electric in pool. At around 7:12 nutella asked me to open cells, I was already in warday area and Ts were schedule to leave their cells at 7:00.

I knew a few things.

• CTs can't leave warday area, and wardens can't order CTs to break rules.

• You can't order CTs to their death. Unless this rule was purged from MOTD, it stands valid.

Now, on the previous map I rustled Kirito's jimmies by saying talk over warden, you will be killed or slayed. He continuously talked over me a long with other CTs, gawd began to slay them. Some even slayed themselves. Kirito refused (or he has 10 wpm typing speed, he was frolicking around so I don't know) to slay himself until Gawd slayed him.

With that being said I was then freeslayed by kirito on electric. It was completely unjust, and I'm almost certain he did it because he was rustled. We can't prove that unless he admits, which he probably won't.

First off it wasn't even time for Ts to leave cells you had like 30 seconds to go do it

second, he said sorry anyways, tho IMO he shouldn't have... you were being a whinny bitch and wanting people slayed for not following your orders on the map before that, not to mention your disrespect and horrible wardening...

So first off:

1) abuse thread over one freeslay wtf?

2) You had PLENTY of time to go open cells as you were asked at 7:20-7:25.

3) I laughed at your talk over warden thing.

Secondly @@MineCrack GROW THE FUCK UP. One freeslay and you make an abuse thread

ok Lets get the story straigh i didn't care about the talk over warden thing, i kinda laughed at it and anyway i slayed myself, and your freeslay, i admit i was in the wrong, but you still should have opened cells anyway. And really abuse thread over 1 freeslay.

Abuse is abuse.

Why should I got open cells when it's basically MY DEATH and also you should refer to what I say. I'm not going to open cells for your personal enjoyment.

Anddd gawd slayed you.

First off it wasn't even time for Ts to leave cells you had like 30 seconds to go do it

second, he said sorry anyways, tho IMO he shouldn't have... you were being a whinny bitch and wanting people slayed for not following your orders on the map before that, not to mention your disrespect and horrible wardening...

Doesn't matter, refer to what I said in my OP.

If you play jailbreak often, like I do, that's probably the first time in over a year that I've played in jailbreak I've given talk over warden you will be slayed. It was out of hand, k?

And if anyone bitches and whines, it's you. You tend to bitch and whine about every little thing. Then randomly call me out, luckily I ignore your bitching/complaining.

So first off:

1) abuse thread over one freeslay wtf?

2) You had PLENTY of time to go open cells as you were asked at 7:20-7:25.

3) I laughed at your talk over warden thing.

Secondly @@MineCrack GROW THE FUCK UP. One freeslay and you make an abuse thread

I was asked at 7:12, get proof m0t. If anyone should grow up it's you. You shouldn't have free slayed in the first placed. I guess you're a child if you document any admin abuse, tough guy.

Talking over warden slay is funny? Sounds like a personal problem to find that funny.

ok Lets get the story straigh i didn't care about the talk over warden thing, i kinda laughed at it and anyway i slayed myself, and your freeslay, i admit i was in the wrong, but you still should have opened cells anyway. And really abuse thread over 1 freeslay.

Abuse is abuse.

Why should I got open cells when it's basically MY DEATH and also you should refer to what I say. I'm not going to open cells for your personal enjoyment.

Anddd gawd slayed you.

Gawd didn't slay him, he slayed himself... and I think minecrack needs a nice little ban for all the disrespect and borderline racism.

Also... Minecrack never started FR/LR and quickly said "Last Reaction Jump" while a guy was already jumping so that he could kill him.

Demo of all of this:

minecrack.dem

You were told to go open cells at 7:25 and did not... you trolled on the mic that you didnt know what he was asking you to do, it was a just slay.

Demo of Minecrack being slayed for not following warden orders:

minecrack2.dem

Well either way, I'm not positive of the exact time Nutella told minecrack to go open cells. If it was past the time the Ct's were supposed to be inside the warday area, the slay on minecrack was unjustified. If Minecrack was told prior to the time and he had enough time to open the cells (if he lost this time by saying he didn't want to follow the orders that would be his fault as well) then the slay is justified.

So to recap.

SLAY IS JUSTIFIED

Minecrack did not go open the cells after being ordered. BEFORE Warday BEGINS.

SLAY UNJUSTIFIED

Minecrack was ordered to open cells after warday already began. You can't order a CT to leave warday area.