MineCrack

Kirito/xG:M Swarm - Counter-Strike: Source

First off it wasn't even time for Ts to leave cells you had like 30 seconds to go do it

second, he said sorry anyways, tho IMO he shouldn't have... you were being a whinny bitch and wanting people slayed for not following your orders on the map before that, not to mention your disrespect and horrible wardening...

Doesn't matter, refer to what I said in my OP.

If you play jailbreak often, like I do, that's probably the first time in over a year that I've played in jailbreak I've given talk over warden you will be slayed. It was out of hand, k?

And if anyone bitches and whines, it's you. You tend to bitch and whine about every little thing. Then randomly call me out, luckily I ignore your bitching/complaining.

I find it quite amusing that you can troll and expect everyone slayed, then you bitch that you get slayed for not following the same type of thing.... grow the fuck up and stop being such a hypocrite!

First off it wasn't even time for Ts to leave cells you had like 30 seconds to go do it

second, he said sorry anyways, tho IMO he shouldn't have... you were being a whinny bitch and wanting people slayed for not following your orders on the map before that, not to mention your disrespect and horrible wardening...

If you play jailbreak often, like I do, that's probably the first time in over a year that I've played in jailbreak I've given talk over warden you will be slayed. It was out of hand, k?

And if anyone bitches and whines, it's you. You tend to bitch and whine about every little thing. Then randomly call me out, luckily I ignore your bitching/complaining.

I find it quite amusing that you can troll and expect everyone slayed, then you bitch that you get slayed for not following the same type of thing.... grow the fuck up and stop being such a hypocrite!

You're absolutely retarded. It PAINS me.

People got slayed for spamming over warden, I was slayed for not opening cells. Warday had already started, he simply said for Ts to leave cells at 7:00.

If you didn't open the cells but warden told you to. Then that isn't a freeslay, you had time to go over there and open.

CTs can't leave warday area. If you're going to post something please read the OP.

People got slayed for spamming over warden, I was slayed for not opening cells. Warday had already started, he simply said for Ts to leave cells at 7:00.

People got slayed for not following your order to not talk over them, you got slayed for not following the order to open cells...

You should have been slayed that SAME ROUND (where people were talking over you) for never "starting" FR/LR

If you didn't open the cells but warden told you to. Then that isn't a freeslay, you had time to go over there and open.

CTs can't leave warday area. If you're going to post something please read the OP.

THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS CTs CANNOT LEAVE THE WARDAY AREA!

CTs CANNOT KILL ANYONE WHILE NOT IN WARDAY AREA AND EVERYONE HAS TO PARTICIPATE!

COMMON SENSE IMPLIES THAT CTs NEED TO BE IN WARDAY AREA TO PARTICIPATE BUT SENSE YOU HAD 25 SECONDS TO OPEN CELLS YOU WOULD STILL BE PARTICIPATING!

Warday

Wardays are declared by Warden in one designated area. This area must have two or more entrances (This includes vents, portals, and normal entrances) Some exceptions do apply, ask admin in-game for questions or else it is an illegal Warday. Illegal Wardays will result in a Freeday for the Ts until 0:00 (7:00 for CS:GO). Any T inside the Warday area can be killed. Any T visible outside the Warday area and aimed to shoot a CT can be shot. A T who is outside the warday area with only a knife (and holstered guns) may not be shot. If the T is not participating in the Warday by standing in the entrance, purposefully, with their guns holstered trying to bait a freekill, they can be shot by a CT or slayed by an admin for not participating – The T must be actively moving to the Warday area.

PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY. THERE IS NO LR ON WARDAYS.

People got slayed for not following your order to not talk over them, you got slayed for not following the order to open cells...

You should have been slayed that SAME ROUND (where people were talking over you) for never "starting" FR/LR

I actually DID start FR/LR, they were either trolling or a CT was talking over me. Hence why a lot of them were slayed.

Lastly to your off topic posts, CTs were being disruptive that was THE first time I have given a slay order. Last time I checked you're in your 20s, you should stop your childish hostile behavior and act your age.

I actually DID start FR/LR, they were either trolling or a CT was talking over me. Hence why a lot of them were slayed.

Lastly to your off topic posts, CTs were being disruptive that was THE first time I have given a slay order. Last time I checked you're in your 20s, you should stop your childish hostile behavior and act your age.

You DID NOT start FR/LR you simply said "First reaction jump" so that the guy already jumping would die.... watch my demos!

THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS CTs CANNOT LEAVE THE WARDAY AREA!

CTs CANNOT KILL ANYONE WHILE NOT IN WARDAY AREA AND EVERYONE HAS TO PARTICIPATE!

COMMON SENSE IMPLIES THAT CTs NEED TO BE IN WARDAY AREA TO PARTICIPATE BUT SENSE YOU HAD 25 SECONDS TO OPEN CELLS YOU WOULD STILL BE PARTICIPATING!

Warday

Wardays are declared by Warden in one designated area. This area must have two or more entrances (This includes vents, portals, and normal entrances) Some exceptions do apply, ask admin in-game for questions or else it is an illegal Warday. Illegal Wardays will result in a Freeday for the Ts until 0:00 (7:00 for CS:GO). Any T inside the Warday area can be killed. Any T visible outside the Warday area and aimed to shoot a CT can be shot. A T who is outside the warday area with only a knife (and holstered guns) may not be shot. If the T is not participating in the Warday by standing in the entrance, purposefully, with their guns holstered trying to bait a freekill, they can be shot by a CT or slayed by an admin for not participating – The T must be actively moving to the Warday area.

PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY. THERE IS NO LR ON WARDAYS.

It doesn't matter if I had 25 seconds, it's not enough time to go to the cell button then back to warday area. And warday started soon as he called it, therefore I must be in the warday area as participation is mandatory and people can teleport into the warday area.

Watched over the demos, electric is irrelevant as my case still stands valid. Also, if I was "trolling" by "stalling" then I don't know what to tell you.

And my mistake on the FR/LR, it clarified that swarm slayed himself. I probably got confused because you began to freeshoot that poor T.

Dat shitstorm.

Closing this from further replies from both Minecrack and Matsi. talk shit get hit.

Not gonna look at Demos @@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Gkoo figure this out then post your verdict pls.