Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

ShadowSpy

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:30352392

Evidence:

Reason baddie=u, dont disrespect

Further Information:

He TKed me and didn't slay himself so I called him a badmin at which point he gagged me for "disrespect" and then I began an arguement that calling him bad at admining is not punishable under the rules for disrespect, which then got me a kick and a ban...

His reason for the ban calls me bad....

That is some really hypocrite shit right there....

You said badmin, i wouldnt care if you said im bad, but thats admin disrespect. I said baddie=you because you said Shadow=badmin (You said badmin like 6 times, i had warned you, kicked you, and 5 minute banned you, and the 5 minute is lenient for admin direspect)

As a warning, if you disrespect again today, im banning you again.

xG|F ♂Like a GShep♂ : wow you are such an idiot how do you even have admin?

xG|F ♂Like a GShep♂ : i cant wait untily uo lose it

[xG] Terrorists can now speak... quietly...

Mr.Dr.Pr.Rob (2,874) got 25 points for killing [xG] MineCrack (93,692)

xG|F ♂Like a GShep♂ : you're going to lose it because you are bad

xG: SyrJirk : Who are you talking to?

xG|F ♂Like a GShep♂ : nope just a problem with idiots

You called him more than a badmin. -1

Honestly, you tend to come on the servers and call people bad then spam it, and call people out. You act like you're superior ingame, when in reality you're some guy in his mid twenties who draws animals fucking eachother for a living.

Honestly, you tend to come on the servers and call people bad then spam it, and call people out. You act like you're superior ingame, when in reality you're some guy in his mid twenties who draws animals fucking eachother for a living.

my bad i called him an idiot too.... QQ

No, I come to the servers to play and have fun, only to have really bad admins sometimes come and mistreat me... at which point i no longer have fun and become very annoyed... Everyone else get's slayed for TKing... he intentionally killed me and didn't slay himself...

Matsi, all you do is disrespect staff constantly. I find you to have somewhat of an inflated-ego and you act and get upset when you don't get your way. Shadow understands the rules better than you ever will. -1 this thread.

Matsi, all you do is disrespect staff constantly. I find you to have somewhat of an inflated-ego and you act and get upset when you don't get your way. Shadow understands the rules better than you ever will. -1 this thread.

Yep that's ALL I EVER DO!

It's not my fault that most of the admins only consider "disrespect" against the rules when it's being directed towards them...

my bad i called him an idiot too.... QQ

No, I come to the servers to play and have fun, only to have really bad admins sometimes come and mistreat me... at which point i no longer have fun and become very annoyed... Everyone else get's slayed for TKing... he intentionally killed me and didn't slay himself...

You called him an idiot, maybe he felt disrespected. Deal with it.

Why don't you show a demo or proof of the situation, you tend to twists things up. You already did!

It's not my fault that most of the admins only consider "disrespect" against the rules when it's being directed towards them...

GG he admitted. ur dun kid

>cant detect sarcasmz

At least you admit you do. Step one of removal. :duckiijr:

A normal ban message instead of "baddie=u" would have helped Shadow. Not my div but should have kept it to gag and mute instead. Compared to what some people in CSGO say, that's nothing.

A normal ban message instead of "baddie=u" would have helped Shadow. Not my div but should have kept it to gag and mute instead. Compared to what some people in CSGO say, that's nothing.

Thank you.

Matsi, John and Hella abused on you, and you say ALL admins are bad, you have a grudge against people that havent done anything to you. Im far from John, and i'm not hellafun. You were in deathrun when Ts were in there, you werent supposed to, it's your fault for falling in the trap(this was on blackout, it was the last trap besides dinosaur hall). Also, idc if you disagree, but it wasnt intentional i activated the trap and you werent in my sight on the screen. As said you're going to be like "yeah right, that was on purpose", but idrc. I have no problem with you, and infact im the main person that supported you when you reported john(It turned out successful, but you reported him after 1 freeslay, you are in your 20s, act your age and dont be so immature).

Matsi, John and Hella abused on you, and you say ALL admins are bad, you have a grudge against people that havent done anything to you. Im far from John, and i'm not hellafun. You were in deathrun when Ts were in there, you werent supposed to, it's your fault for falling in the trap(this was on blackout, it was the last trap besides dinosaur hall). Also, idc if you disagree, but it wasnt intentional i activated the trap and you werent in my sight on the screen. As said you're going to be like "yeah right, that was on purpose", but idrc. I have no problem with you, and infact im the main person that supported you when you reported john(It turned out successful, but you reported him after 1 freeslay, you are in your 20s, act your age and dont be so immature).

Act your age then and don't get so butthurt over someone "kinda jokingly" calling you badmin...

and it sounded intentional by the tone of your comment after you did it...