Matsi

ShadowSpy - Counter-Strike: Source

A normal ban message instead of "baddie=u" would have helped Shadow. Not my div but should have kept it to gag and mute instead. Compared to what some people in CSGO say, that's nothing.

Your div kicks/gags/mutes when the children are butthurt.

A normal ban message instead of "baddie=u" would have helped Shadow. Not my div but should have kept it to gag and mute instead. Compared to what some people in CSGO say, that's nothing.

You're pretty mature unless it's happening to you:

Kirito/xG:M Swarm - Counter-Strike: Source

It's more than obviously this community will never actually funtion properly... all these idiots -1 because they either dont like me or like shadow or both....

He hasn't gagged anyone for the SAME "disrespect" since he gagged me, even when someone called me a faggot... it's more than clear it only matters when it's a mod/admin that is offended.

A Few Things I've Noticed

It's not like i was majorly offendeby him saying idiot or those minor things, its just an inconveniece of watching him complain and spam chat with badmin

So now I was spamming too? Cause I called you a badmin all of like 3 times....

Sorry, your statement made no sense.

You said it more than 3 times, and by spam i don't mean 1 after the other like a bind pressed repeatedly, but you kept repeating yourself, people called me a badmin afterwards because they were immitating you, and they were OBVIOUSLY joking so i didn't gag them, also if someone called you a faggot it was while i was AFK posting on this. I'm not being as mature because i think this is a joke. You are in your mid-20s, and you complain and whine as much as a 9 yr old, its sad yet funny(still in a sad way) at the same time.

You were pissed when Kiruto slayed you right?

Now you are judging me because I am pissed that Shadowspy gagged/banned me.

What makes you not liking it and complaining more mature than me doing so?

You said it more than 3 times, and by spam i don't mean 1 after the other like a bind pressed repeatedly, but you kept repeating yourself, people called me a badmin afterwards because they were immitating you, and they were OBVIOUSLY joking so i didn't gag them, also if someone called you a faggot it was while i was AFK posting on this. I'm not being as mature because i think this is a joke. You are in your mid-20s, and you complain and whine as much as a 9 yr old, its sad yet funny(still in a sad way) at the same time.

You are such a fucking hypocrite.... here you are calling me names again and being "disrespectful".... yet you get all hurt when I do it back!

Minecrack what he meant was that i act mature on other ban requests but not on ones by me, and matsi you do this ALL THE TIME, you did it right after john abused on you (Now yes, he was proved to, but it was still immature)

Stupid edit shit doesn't let me edit posts so that i wouldn't be posting so much, but anyways,

Im pointing out a fact, you ARE acting like a 9 year old, when you are in your 20-somethings.

@@DarkWolf6052 , @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo Request close, this is turning into a shit storm. As a summary for you guys, he was in dr when he wasnt supposed to (Ts were doing deathrun) and i pressed the button and he died, so he got all mad and called me a badmin(and a few other things i didnt reall care about), i then proceeded to warn and gag him, then kick and ban, he made this out of rage and immaturity.

*cough liquidador*

Anyways, Matsi, chill out. Honestly you complain over any little thing. shadow was right to ban you.

He warned

Then gagged

Then kicked

Then banned.

The baddie=u part of the ban was a joke. It still was a valid ban for disrespect.

Ban reason- "baddie=u, dont disrespect" -1

You were pissed when Kiruto slayed you right?

Now you are judging me because I am pissed that Shadowspy gagged/banned me.

What makes you not liking it and complaining more mature than me doing so?

Who said I was pissed? I just felt it was abusive and should be reported for future reference if he abuses again.

I'm judging you based off of this situation and your previous occurrences of disrespect.

Minecrack what he meant was that i act mature on other ban requests but not on ones by me, and matsi you do this ALL THE TIME, you did it right after john abused on you (Now yes, he was proved to, but it was still immature)

That wasn't what i meant actually... I jsut think it's funny that everyone get's all piswed off at me when i complain about something.... but when they complain about something they expect people to not do the same.

I don't do it ALL THE TIME.... I do it when someone decides that they want to treat disrespect like it suddenly matters.

I am not going to respect anyone that isnt respectful themselves... you people think that just because you're admins that you are ENTITLED to respect.... and you're wrong.

I respect plenty of admins and mods... but when one starts doing something stupid... I'm going to comment on it and shit.