Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

(SS-M)Lt.Majorhellraiser

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:33237600

Information:

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:33237600

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:(SS-M)Lt.Majorhellraiser

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): I was banned for one account of Freekilling.(Time: Perm.)

Why should you be unbanned?: I am new to "xeno gamers" and Jailbreak for that matter I am still learning the MOTD and a perminate ban is a bit harsh, Don't you think?

-1 I watched you mass request close

Was it intentional? or a lack of knowledge of JB....

I don't think people that are new to the server/JB should be punished so severely for lack of knowledge of the game mode/rules

I feel that the "3 freekills = massfreekill=perm ban" is a guideline and that the admins should have a better judgement and common sense when dealing with people... teach them the rules... punish them for breaking them, yes... but ban them for some hours or days not permanently. This will allow them to play as T and then LEARN the rules more and then they can become a part of the regulars and help the server grow.

Obviously, if someone does something like this INTENTIONALLY(as a troll/hostile act towards the server/community) then a perm ban is likely deserved.

I was in the stack when you massed and Jew was probably trying get you to intentionaly massfreekill without the knowlodge of knowing you massed and i change my vote for a +1 shorted ban

IDFK know jews forum name since i can't find it, but anyways, Jew has influenced people or told them to mass before,making it kinda Jews fault, but since it's a no balls thing, i -1

You may lack the knowledge of the rules, but thats why the motd pops up the second you join, if you don't read it that is your fault, not ours (Unless the link to it ends up getting broken).

@@WhyJewMad give your input on this please. Personally, I'm going to -1. It is expected of everyone who goes on CT that they have read and understand the motd. It isn't the responsibility of staff to hold every single newcomer's hand and guide them through the motd. Your actions and lack of knowledge are your responsibility, just saying that you're new to the server isn't an excuse. Just use some common sense before you do something like this.

It isn't the responsibility of staff to hold every single newcomer's hand and guide them through the motd. Your actions and lack of knowledge are your responsibility, just saying that you're new to the server isn't an excuse.

but it also not the job of staff to convince new players to mass freekill.

and since I am the one saying this, inb4 someone says I was telling people to mass for $5 in paypal

^I said that to admin chat, because I would hope no admin would be that stupid.

IDFK know jews forum name since i can't find it, but anyways, Jew has influenced people or told them to mass before,making it kinda Jews fault, but since it's a no balls thing, i -1

You may lack the knowledge of the rules, but thats why the motd pops up the second you join, if you don't read it that is your fault, not ours (Unless the link to it ends up getting broken).

I keep getting a white screen when I do the motd in-game and don't know where to go to get to it

Sir, I was under the influence of JEW.

The admin Jew ordered me to fire on a stack of T's I did not know about freekilling till after when a member told me that what I did was not allowed.

Uhh...

@@WhyJewMad Since your name came up.

Been over a week since any response for this thread. Still waiting on the word of @@WhyJewMad, hopefully he'll reply soon enough (not grave digging).