PoopyDoop

PoopyDoop - Counter-Strike: Source

i know from own experiance, people who are serieus about commiting suicide, will never make this public, because it could ruin there attempt

If you are saying that no one would make it public that they are committing suicide shortly before they do it then you are very much incorrect: Bye -- Gizgiz's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

On the topic of duckii Jr.... I did not see what this was all about so I will not comment/vote...

listen kid, there is a big diffeance in location, life situation, life's education, experiance, moral and mentailty.

you don't know shit about what others could have been tru if you did you would not had reacted the way you do

and up to the day you experaince the same, the only thing you may do is listen

listen kid, there is a big diffeance in location, life situation, life's education, experiance, moral and mentailty.

you don't know shit about what others could have been tru if you did you would not had reacted the way you do

Who was that just directed to

Either Matsi or myself. lol

Time to get business out of the way.

@@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron

When you live in North America, the only way you could really have a bad life is if you get abused. Other than that, there really isn't any other reason to become suicidal...

When you live in North America, the only way you could really have a bad life is if you get abused. Other than that, there really isn't any other reason to become suicidal...

First off you don't even live in America. 2nd I really hope you were not being serious because if you were then you can just stop fucking talking now. And stop acting like a know it all asshole

it be directed to some monster wanna be, i'll be more personal netx time, did'nt wanted to make it to complivated and beleave me, i can make your live miserable, in so many ways, even without raping you, simply by pissing over your muffins.

and next up,.... Matsi, i think you are talking about a case where the person admits to have problems and wanted to get help, but never ben taken serieus or haz been disgraced for having problems, as you all are doing now.

and to all you motherfuckers, thinking you can try to prove me wrong,.... plz , bring it on.

This is a gaming clan. I'm going to state this right fucking now. I do not like having drama within said gaming clan. You are the cause of a massive amount of drama. I came into this clan for two reasons, have fun and make friends along the way. Sure you we were kinda, sorta friends at the beginning, but we only talked about 3-5 times. I usually keep the people I add on my friends list until they become inactive on steam, they take me off or I have a sudden problem with them. After seeing all the shit you decide to pull as of recently, I decided to take you off. To add your question, no, you have not made a good impression on me and you likely will never do it again. I don't want an apology because I don't like talking to you. Simple as that. You ruined it for me the day you started to yell at me while playing CS:S jailbreak, in front of at least 20 people. Not only do you decide to hate on me because I have an opinion against you, but you like to take the argument public as well. I lost all respect for you that day. To be honest, I don't know what you see in me. Why did you take a portion of your ban protest to "apologize" to me? I may never know why, but get over it. We never talked much in the first place to really be friends.

EDIT: Changed to a -1

This just sold it for me. gg no re

it be directed to some monster wanna be, i'll be more personal netx time, did'nt wanted to make it to complivated and beleave me, i can make your live miserable, in so many ways, even without raping you, simply by pissing over your muffins.

and next up,.... Matsi, i think you are talking about a case where the person admits to have problems and wanted to get help, but never ben taken serieus or haz been disgraced for having problems, as you all are doing now.

and to all you motherfuckers, thinking you can try to prove me wrong,.... plz , bring it on.

I don't even know where you're going with that but I'd suggest calming down before you get insulted in a language you can barely type out.

Please stop replying to this thread as all of your posts are either trying to fight someone or just incomprehensible nonsense which is due to either a language barrier, or your incompetence. This thread should have been closed a while ago and wait for silence to look at it and reply.

@@serbiansnaga

so you wanna disgrace by my grammar and putt me to silence,,... impressing but showing you haver'nt learn any thing bout life yourself. btw i 'm calm, relexed and cool,..don't tell me you actualy beleave any think you think, say or do, will effect me, my life, my skills or my opinion (writen correct, so you might understand, of totaal niet, maakt geen verschil) or my actions.

second: "get your head out of Silence his ass, before talking to me".

First off you don't even live in America. 2nd I really hope you were not being serious because if you were then you can just stop fucking talking now. And stop acting like a know it all asshole

Sorry, does the truth hurt too much? You have it way better than most people in the world. Don't act like a brat when you know it's true. Also, I do live in America, why do you think I said NORTH America?

Well after it took me 10 minutes to translate what you tried to write here,

I don't want to silence you, I just want you to stop typing useless garbage that clogs up this thread. You haven't said anything of value to the entire conversation except your first post. You continue to reply even when your posts lack any form of substance and are just a scrambled bunch of words trying to insult someone.

Secondly, I don't even like silence, I think hes a terrible leader and gives this community an awful name but he has made it ridiculously clear that he does not want to unban Duckii Jr any time soon.