TheKingBaby

Photoshop Sprays

A boa constructor eating 3D letters "$nakeboyeric" in big gold lettering with diamond and jewels bling. Also strippers with @@Gkoo 's hot bod dancing in the background.

I'll start right away

Thanks!

A boa constructor eating 3D letters "$nakeboyeric" in big gold lettering with diamond and jewels bling. Also strippers with @@Gkoo 's hot bod dancing in the background.

I'll start right away

Thanks!

[MEDIA=imgur]SSt69vj[/MEDIA] What do you like, what do you hate, what do you want added or changed?

I'll start right away

Thanks!

Heres another one with a tophat, because hey, tophats are cool on snakes. [MEDIA=imgur]3jXQAct[/MEDIA]

Alright you don't HAVE to do this but:

My name in pink and cyan (xSpankyyx)

Light gray backround

Paintball guns on both sides, barrels slanted to the middle. NO DETAIL on the guns, so its just all black, chrome it if you would like. (Preferably Planet Eclipse Ego 11 on the left and a Empire Sniper pump, look them up)

pink and cyan paint splats around the entire thing.

SORRY this might be to hard, you don't need to do it if you think you wont be able to.

Im still working on yours, sorry for the long delay!

Its fine, I expected that cause it was so jam packed, sorry about that.

I'll start right away

Thanks!

Heres another one with a tophat, because hey, tophats are cool on snakes. [MEDIA=imgur]3jXQAct[/MEDIA]

Its great but wheres the gkoo? Also the snake has a rat tail hanging out of its mouth. Love the top hat.

Thanks!

Its great but wheres the gkoo? Also the snake has a rat tail hanging out of its mouth. Love the top hat.

So you want the rat tail out? And how do you want me to implement Gkoo in? Im confused on that part, sorry.

My name with crossed ak-47's

name in like a shadow text

ak-47's: gold, chrome

Do it while you're drunk/high.

(uh a colorful background)?