TheKingBaby

Photoshop Sprays

OK so, for the background I want it to be a dark orange with black stripes. Kind of like a tiger cat thing lol. Anyway, I would like to have my name on top of all that in some sort of fuzzy or furry text. If possible make the text pop out. Then I want to have a cat walking across under my name. I think a a bowl in the background with MeowMix being poured into it would be cool too :p.

OK so, for the background I want it to be a dark orange with black stripes. Kind of like a tiger cat thing lol. Anyway, I would like to have my name on top of all that in some sort of fuzzy or furry text. If possible make the text pop out. Then I want to have a cat walking across under my name. I think a a bowl in the background with MeowMix being poured into it would be cool too :p.

Achh I hate how it came out, but you might like it, im very picky about detail [MEDIA=imgur]ErZZN34[/MEDIA]

Background: idc

On the top "Bleed Sucks" in red

In the middle "Corvo has bad aim" in Blue and White

On the bottom "Matsi is a fag" in rainbow

And right at the bottom add "i'm about to get banned"

Hey, I would like this picture http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17500000/cool-background-random-17506456-1869-1168.jpg

With xG|A Africanishaniqua around it somewhere but not blocking the image with 2 pictures of cats with top hats on each side of the name and any other random things that you can think of (the wierder, the better :D) Sorry if this is too much. You can take as long as you want.

Thanks a lot,

African

I need the name Nebulastar1 in the middle with a mario hat under it that says "N" in the circle where the "M" is supposed to be under it, I need it as a profile picture if you can, as I need it for my youtube channel. Also, I want the backround red and my name green.

Thanks. ~Kenji, better then bleed.

I need the name Nebulastar1 in the middle with a mario hat under it that says "N" in the circle where the "M" is supposed to be under it, I need it as a profile picture if you can, as I need it for my youtube channel. Also, I want the backround red and my name green.

Thanks. ~Kenji, better then bleed.

LOL! Better than @@Bleed? More like worse than @@mtown81 , but better than Corvo